anyone here got mp3s of this album?

fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
let me knowfred

Comments

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    I have the lp somewhere. You need the entire album or one or two songs? I can do a few up for you. Nice album IMO.

• you can record the title track and maybe 2 tracks that you would recommend?

that would be nice

thanks

fred

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I've got the whole thing digitized and can post it tomorrow if no one beats me to it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    GOMLW

• I've got the whole thing digitized and can post it tomorrow if no one beats me to it.

thanks man!

go ahead

• GOMLW

i love this version of the song . been feelin this fotr a minute now!

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    check your PM. I ripped the entire lp for you

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    anybody know the going rate for this? a local shop has had it for $40 forever and i cant decide if thats a horrible price or not. im just waiting for it to drop.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    anybody know the going rate for this? a local shop has had it for $40 forever and i cant decide if thats a horrible price or not. im just waiting for it to drop.

Seems slightly high, but not unreasonable. It turns up in CA pretty frequently usually for $20-$30

here's the whole lp

http://senduit.com/a82bea

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I've never been chasing it exactly, but I got my first copy out of a dollar bin, and the 2nd copy from a dealer for $10

I always assumed it wasn't more than $25

• ... classic NUGGETS title ?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Can someone re-up this, please?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

I've never been chasing it exactly, but I got my first copy out of a dollar bin, and the 2nd copy from a dealer for $10

Yeah I was under the impression it was like $15-20 - thats what it was the times I've seen it but I never knew if it was worth it...

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

Yeah I was under the impression it was like $15-20 - thats what it was the times I've seen it but I never knew if it was worth it...

$40 always seemed pricey to me. i basically got a 45 of "hey joe" out of the trash the other day, so that should hold me over till, maybe, i find the lp in a similar situation.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Can someone , please?

What's good on Mira?
    How is that Afro Blues Quintet " Next Album[/b] " for example?