Diary Of An American Witchdoctor.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
One of you has to have it, can I get DL on the DL?He's opening for Ghostface at a free show at the University Of Arizona next week. Supposedly it's for students only. Any ideas how I can sneak in? Can I get a Soulstrut Media press pass?Also, I'm really interested in how Faux_Rillz will deal with Witchdoctor's re-entry into the Hip Hop game. I mean, the guy's a talented undergound rapper from Atlanta who is now part of the presumably white-as-fuck (read: disconnected) Adult Swim roster. I'm concerned with how Faux will be able to balance his hatt on this one.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Also, I'm really interested in how Faux_Rillz will deal with Witchdoctor's re-entry into the Hip Hop game. I mean, the guy's a talented undergound rapper from Atlanta who is now part of the presumably white-as-fuck (read: disconnected) Adult Swim roster. I'm concerned with how Faux will be able to balance his hatt on this one.

Did he ever leave the game? I think he's been putting out albums purchased solely by Noz this whole time.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Hermie, the Wildcat had an article last week saying that ASUA was thinking about allowing students to bring one guest. So hopefully you could get in as my guest. Or just go hang out on park and univ. throw down some game and invite a young piece to go w/ you, (just make sure she brings her cat card)

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    One of you has to have it, can I get DL on the DL?

He's opening for Ghostface at a free show at the University Of Arizona next week. Supposedly it's for students only. Any ideas how I can sneak in? Can I get a Soulstrut Media press pass?

Also, I'm really interested in how Faux_Rillz will deal with Witchdoctor's re-entry into the Hip Hop game. I mean, the guy's a talented undergound rapper from Atlanta who is now part of the presumably white-as-fuck (read: disconnected) Adult Swim roster. I'm concerned with how Faux will be able to balance his hatt on this one.

WHA???

Ghostface is gonna be on UA campus next week!? i haven't heard anything about this. plaese for the more info.