Here We Go (Gold Grill Related)

2»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Some of you surly white dudes really do need to look at why it gets you so bent out of shape to see a white person advocating for black people.

• Some of you surly white dudes really do need to look at why it gets you so bent out of shape to see a white person advocating for black people.

Maybe because I assume they can speak for themselves, and don't need to rely on a special whiteboy to speak for them? You really don't see how arrogant you are do you? You really don't.... So sad....

Just so you know...I hardly even noticed it was you who started the "ho's" thread and I would have asked for it to be deleted no matter who it was.

But yeah, I'm possibly overeager when it comes to racial issues (as I am forced to live amongst them) and I try to inform people who generally don't want to be informed about them.

Yep, that obviously makes me worse than all of the very real and overt white racists out there.

Way to set your priorities...

You are forced to live amongst racial issues?!? Gee, I'm sorry. That must suck, whiteboy.

You should be sorry.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    ugh...
    why dont you guys just fuck and get all the tension out of the way?

if not, take that shit to the pms cause it really is getting tired.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Some of you surly white dudes really do need to look at why it gets you so bent out of shape to see a white person advocating for black people.

Wait, you're white?

Maybe because I assume they can speak for themselves, and don't need to rely on a special whiteboy to speak for them? You really don't see how arrogant you are do you? You really don't.... So sad....

You really don't see that it's YOUR RACISM AND YOUR RACISM ONLY that tells you that a white person should never bother to take the side of black people.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    ugh...

LOL

ugh...

if not, take that shit to the pms cause it really is getting tired.

Please believe that if I could singlehandedly make it stop, I would.

*now logging off*

• Some of you surly white dudes really do need to look at why it gets you so bent out of shape to see a white person advocating for black people.

You really don't see that it's YOUR RACISM AND YOUR RACISM ONLY that tells you that a white person should never bother to take the side of black people.

ZOMG UR TEH 1 THATZ RACIST NOT ME OMG LOLZLOLZ!!!!

You're such a joke!

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPTAIN WHITEBOY! YAY!

• Please believe that if I could singlehandedly make it stop, I would.

nevermind....

• AT LEAST HARVEY HATERS HAVE EGBERT_SOUSE TO SPEAK FOR THEM, MUCH LIKE HARVEY SPEAKS FOR AFRICAN-AMERICANS. SO YOU TWO ARE MORE ALIKE THEN YOU EVEN KNOW.

NOW, PLEASE TO NOT DO THIS AGAIN UNTIL THE TWO OF YOU HAVE COMPLETED A RAZOR RAMON/HBK-ESQUE LADDER MATCH. THE WINNER REGAINS POSTING PRIVILEGES.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Can you imagine if someone posted a link on SS every time a black man committed a crime on some "Look Look" type bullshit??

• AT LEAST HARVEY HATERS HAVE EGBERT_SOUSE TO SPEAK FOR THEM,

I am the voice of you people. you people can't speak for yourselves, so I am here to help. I'm one of the good ones. Don't you understand? I'm trying to help! I also enjoy long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners. and riding bicycles.

• also I have ptsd. sometimes I yell "GOOKS IN THE WIRE!" and frag my coworkers. its almost gotten me fired twice. I like to brush frogs teeth. I once had a flea circus but we got raided. I used to play water polo but 2 of my ponies drowned.

• I like to balance potato chips in cordoroy grooves.

I also have a hard time spelling cordoroy.

• armageddon!

• AT LEAST HARVEY HATERS HAVE EGBERT_SOUSE TO SPEAK FOR THEM,

I am the voice of you people. you people can't speak for yourselves, so I am here to help. I'm one of the good ones. Don't you understand? I'm trying to help! I also enjoy long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners. and riding bicycles.

That's cool, but I'm no Harvey hater. He needs to quit riding for wack shit like Dianne Wade and UT athletics though.

• I once had a gold grill. we used to cook the greatest hot dogs on that Frickin' thing.

• I once slapped my hand. with my face.

• I'm offended by HOS.

Ninja warrior almost made me cry. I locked myself in my closet for a week and sang the golden girls theme to my cat. thank you for being a friend, I sang. and i sang and sang until i was hoarse and then i sang some more. did it help? a little bit, yeah.

• I have an email to send out. but I don't have the list that I'm supposed to send to. I figure if i do this long enough I'll remember. oh wait.

watch this...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I found this picture.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "black ops" mission.