Things Kings Do! - the oldies mix CD

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Should this go in the announcements forum? Does anyone even read it anymore? Don't I get to post this here cause I pay to post here? Anyways...BRAND NEW FOR YOU!King Otto (of "18 Things I Learned From Soulstrut" fame) and I have completed a brand new mix CD for you. Yes. You. It's one hour of girl group gems, Motown classics, British invasion bangers, sock hop romps, and all your other favorite '50s and '60s smash hits cut up and mixed (but not remixed) just the way you like 'em.We should have copies in about a week's time, but for now, please download the radio spot!

Comments

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    do the BUMP to it

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    do the BUMP to it

I'm sayin'! No comments?! This sounds like something I can most definitely groove to!

Release date? I would like to be down, d-d-d-down like a pessimist.

• I will get mine at the end of the month. Hi M*ke.

• I'm planning to drop this off with the CD manufacturer dudes today and will hopefully have copies in SF October 25th.

Official release party Halloween night in Minneapolis! The Monster Mash!

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    B is for Buy this shit
    U is for Ultimate oldies mix
    M is for Mike the 2600 King
    P is for Pleasing for the mind, body and soul.....

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    I'm planning to drop this off with the CD manufacturer dudes today and will hopefully have copies in SF October 25th.

please to bring some if you have them by then. i'll buy one from you.

SQUALLLAY!

• 's (plural)

Looks nice Mike!
    Definately gonna cop this.

• OH SNAP.

• The CD is now available for orderification right HERE

Thanks party people
    Mike

• christmas is coming! your mom would love it! can't believe how many of these are selling to older ladies and how much they love the hip hop style mixing!