Biz Markie vs Rickey Henderson

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Who you like? Biz is record related and a fellow collector so of course I can see why the strut would pull for him. But strictly head to head for craziness, I gonna have to go with Rickey. For more Rickey Realness click here.

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Back when this was only worth $4.75 and I had 3 or 4 of them, I traded one to a dealer at a baseball card convention in New Orleans for one of these which the dealer had listed for $5.00...

Did I get tooken?

• 3) In the early 1980s, the Oakland A???s accounting department was freaking out. The books were off $1 million. After an investigation, it was determined Rickey was the reason why. The GM asked him about a $1 million bonus he had received and Rickey said instead of cashing it, he framed it and hung it on a wall at his house

• David Cross does a hilarious but about Rickey Henderson's habit of referring to himself in the third person...

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    David Cross does a hilarious but about Rickey Henderson's habit of referring to himself in the third person...

Rickey

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

- spidey

• what is he doing here I don't recall this episode

He is popping his collar as he trots around the bases.

He is popping his collar as he trots around the bases.

it looks more like he's pulling out chest hair and tossing it like confetti in celebration. which is sorta nasty but also funny.