My Musical Comedy Tribute Thread.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
While Faux_Rillz was busy wondering why the Black guys in high school were screaming "Yo Kamal! Tap the bottle and twist the cap!!!" and then snickering down the hallway, I was watching (and enjoying, I might add) the following: And of course it's Broadway counterpart: I AIN'T NEVER SCARED.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

I AIN'T NEVER SCARED.

ill admit that i can say most of the dialog and sing every song from this movie. i can do all the songs from grease 2 but dont know the dialog.

after my hs prom a bunch of us (which means me, white boy chris, and 20 filipinos) rented a few rooms at a hotel, smoked bud and watched grease 1 & 2. the following morning we all went and ate pancakes and then off to great america.

fiddler on the roof - hilarious but i dont think its a comedy
    meet me in st louis.. louis - w/ judy garland
    my fair lady - w/ rex harrison/julie andrews "The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain"
    a funny thing happened on the way to the forum - w/ zero mostel
    on the town - w/ gene kelly & frank sinatra (one of my favorites)
    take me out to the ballgame - w/ gene kelly & frank sinatra

growing up my mom used to rent old b&w movies for us to watch. musicals were thrown in there as well. ive always loved old movies...

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

This is in my personal top 10 movies of all time.

Also,

is a truly awesome movie (barn raising sequence = )

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    While Faux_Rillz was busy wondering why the Black guys in high school were screaming "Yo Kamal! Tap the bottle and twist the cap!!!" and then snickering down the hallway

ok it's either Kamron or Jamal, quit it with your weird hybrid words already,