Early Weak Finds

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone know this first one...local Louisiana EP??

Comments

• Anyone know this first one...local Louisiana EP??

according to obscure_asslick you have no business buying/selling/ or discussing records on here because you are old and dont know anything about ballerism, so please refrain from mentioning records around here, because you dont read wax poetics and pop boners over Axelrod LPs

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    perfect - just got a fresh pack of jiffy pop. where does this stem from ??

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

according to obscure_asslick you have no business buying/selling/ or discussing records on here because you are old and dont know anything about ballerism, so please refrain from mentioning records around here, because you dont read wax poetics and pop boners over Axelrod LPs

• Anyone know this first one...local Louisiana EP??

Quite the opposite, I find O_A HILARIOUS, and I thought O_A words about Rockadelic were HILARIOUS as well, and thought Rock would enjoy to know what a real baller record collector thought of him...O_A is the mad doggie...and you know this...I aint mad, how do you you timmy digalot's put it? "Never That Son!"

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

Q:

Did you know?

I Paid $38 for this record at... gulp... Memory Market?

How you ever heard of such a thing?

Leeroy wasn't goin for the okie doke that day I guess.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Rhythm & Rhyme LP on Melody House

• according to obscure_asslick you have no business buying/selling/ or discussing records on here because you are old and dont know anything about ballerism, so please refrain from mentioning records around here, because you dont read wax poetics and pop boners over Axelrod LPs
    Quite the opposite, I find O_A HILARIOUS, and I thought O_A words about Rockadelic were HILARIOUS as well, and thought Rock would enjoy to know what a real baller record collector thought of him...O_A is the mad doggie...and you know this...I aint mad, how do you you timmy digalot's put it? "Never That Son!"
    I've got no desire to go searching for $1 dionne terds just to resell them for $18. Nor would I ever call $50 45 (baller status)... step it up mr bigtime memphis rnb dood!!!

Maybe hrink can call the psychic hotline D prob got some boxes full of old stock you can use to flood the ebay j dilla sample market... Just fucking make sure you run your fingernail over the grooves or rub some dirt on them so nobody knows whats up!!

• according to obscure_asslick you have no business buying/selling/ or discussing records on here because you are old and dont know anything about ballerism, so please refrain from mentioning records around here, because you dont read wax poetics and pop boners over Axelrod LPs
    I've got no desire to go searching for $1 dionne terds just to resell them for $18. Nor would I ever call $50 45 (baller status)... step it up mr bigtime memphis rnb dood!!!

Maybe hrink can call the psychic hotline D prob got some boxes full of old stock you can use to flood the ebay j dilla sample market... Just fucking make sure you run your fingernail over the grooves or rub some dirt on them so nobody knows whats up!!
    I regret the day I used the word "baller" without thinking that some dipshit guido would take this word to heart. I didnt mean to piss on your cultural and intellectual entitlement to the exclusive use of a specific parlence. Stop posting on the interweb how cool you are dude...be a man and tell me on the phone, or better yet I will be in CT within a few months, we could meet and you can tell me then, but you wont call nor would you agree to meet me because you are a little pussy guido Wax Poetics ball licking toy. Face it dude, that is what you are.

this is the last time i will even acknowledge your prescence since you have repeatedly acted like a little bitch. You are not a man at all and any other responses to me will be ignored. Feel free to call me anytime if you have something to say to me.

• sorry to derail the finds thread Rock and other folks posting your finds...carry on.

• I regret the day I used the word "baller" without thinking that some dipshit guido would take this word to heart. I didnt mean to piss on your cultural and intellectual entitlement to the exclusive use of a specific parlence. Stop posting on the interweb how cool you are dude...be a man and tell me on the phone, or better yet I will be in CT within a few months, we could meet and you can tell me then, but you wont call nor would you agree to meet me because you are a little pussy guido Wax Poetics ball licking toy. Face it dude, that is what you are.

this is the last time i will even acknowledge your prescence since you have repeatedly acted like a little bitch. You are not a man at all and any other responses to me will be ignored. Feel free to call me anytime if you have something to say to me.

First of all... I can bust ya balls over the horrible use of the term baller when in refrence to some $50 terd 45 all I want. If you keep responding on the matter it'll keep going, but would've ended this a day n half ago had you enough posting willpower. Why would I wanna talk to a douchetard like yourself on the phone??? You gonna hip me to all your other shady schemes and thoughts?? I don't even wanna talk to you on here... have I pm'd you on some let's be buddies bullshit???

If your in state and wanna meet FACE TO FACE.. not a problem on that one, i'll check you down in marina village, bridgeport, we'll work out the details memphis baller.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Let the record show that a few months ago the baller known as obsure_assclown took the time out of his busy million dollar schedule to try and persuade me to pull an auction for a $30ish dollar bland funk lp.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    You gonna hip me to all your other shady schemes and thoughts??

Awesome!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Let the record show that a few months ago the baller known as obsure_assclown took the time out of his busy million dollar schedule to try and persuade me to pull an auction for a $30ish dollar bland funk lp.

Not-at-all-a-baller.

• Let the record show that a few months ago the baller known as obsure_assclown took the time out of his busy million dollar schedule to try and persuade me to pull an auction for a $30ish dollar bland funk lp.

Are you talking about the roy burns lp?? far as my taste goes thats a great rare groove lp.... it's a private pressing done in small numbers.

Let's get the facts straight, basically I asked you... you said no i'd like to see how the auction goes like a GREEDY BITCH!! cause you wanted TOP DOLLAR, and I simply said ok good luck with your auction.

I just had wanted a double as of recent to juggle up the two don sebesky covers.

Could not find one anywhere.. that's by far not an easy record to find around here.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

I just had wanted a double as of recent to juggle up the two don sebesky covers.

juggle up

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I think this is a WAR moment, "Why can't we be friends"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    "Why can't we be friends"

I started a write-in campaign in high school to have this be our senior prom theme

fucking Celine Dion ended up winning

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    "Why can't we be friends"

I started a write-in campaign in high school to have this be our senior prom theme

All the guys probably thought you were trying to sabotage their chances of getting laid.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i'm too insecure to post the records i bought today. here are some clothes from the salvation army.
    the teal flats were clearance from some shoe boutique in bk

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Nice wide array of colors.

Very tasteful.

i also feel i need to share sween's atlantic ocean find from yesterday

yes that is a 2 foot eel

it was mean.

• i also feel i need to share sween's 2 foot eel

it was mean.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYOOOOOO!!!!!!!

can i get a UNAGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    i also feel i need to share sween's 2 foot eel

it was mean.

HAHAHA, look how happy Delay is!! You like how I curl it at the end? I trick out my eel like Rollie Fingers' mustache.

i also feel i need to share sween's 2 foot eel

it was mean.

HAHAHA, look how happy Delay is!! You like how I curl it at the end? I trick out my eel like Rollie Fingers' mustache.

b/w

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Let's get the facts straight, basically I asked you... you said no i'd like to see how the auction goes like a GREEDY BITCH!! cause you wanted TOP DOLLAR, and I simply said ok good luck with your auction.

Actually I offered to trade it to you for a record of bascially equal value but you insisted it was worth $200.

Actually I offered to trade it to you for a record of bascially equal value but you insisted it was worth $200.

Plaese to disclose aforementioned overvalued terd.

::inquiring diggers want to grip::

what the hell. nothing of great value, just music and bands i like

the dvds at the end are ramones on musikladen and gang of four on rockpalast