Milt Jackson "Sunflower" inside cover

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Is it raer to have Milt Jackson's Sunflower with the inside cover liner notes and picture being Stanley Turrentine: Salt Song??

Comments

• i have the SAME EXACT misprint on that album and was always wondering the same thing... but i guess we both just answered each other's question.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    My version has not only 'Salt Song' as the inner gatefold but includes a version of 'Take me to the mardi gras' sans bells on Side 2, song 3.

Worth some loot?

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    My version has not only 'Salt Song' as the inner gatefold but includes a version of 'Take me to the mardi gras' sans bells on Side 2, song 3.

Worth some loot?

Nah. I got that too.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Thank you.
    I know somebody is going to drop the knowledge bomb on us.
    Pickwick33??

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Thank you.
    I know somebody is going to drop the knowledge bomb on us.
    Pickwick33??

What is the question?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    ah if this milt jackson LP with inside cover gatefold of Stanley Turrentine: Salt Song is common? nothing special, just curiosity. Rekkid talk you see.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    ah if this milt jackson LP with inside cover gatefold of Stanley Turrentine: Salt Song is common? nothing special, just curiosity. Rekkid talk you see.

Well if you immediately found someone else w/the same thing then that factory may have spit out an entire batch with this botch.

These types of mistakes aren't that unusual and aren't worth any more than what you paid for em - it could even be worth less to some people

If it were some megacollectible artist there might be interest