NEW FEDERATION IN STORES TODAY

2»

Comments

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Definitely a contender for rap album of the year. I don't know if it's killing UGK but it's up there...

WC has album of the year on lock.

But Federation's interview on Sirius last Thursday convinced me to buy the album. Funny dudes, for real.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Definitely a contender for rap album of the year. I don't know if it's killing UGK but it's up there...

WC has album of the year on lock.

For rea??? I thought most of the beats on GBA were some lame ass dime a dozen a-typical west coast snoozer crap.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    New Baby Daddy = one of the best old school beat flips I've heard in a looooooong time.

Yeah this is quickly becoming a firm favourite for me. Superb track.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    god damn finally. only four songs in but this shit is Frickin' ridiculous get that shit!

Only one copy at the midtown Best Buy, and it was very well hidden...

One pictures our man waiting patiently in the backseat of his doubleparked limo outside the midtown Best Buy, making conversation with the local metermaid (with a very generous $50 "tip" - Fauxy is certainly not above bantering with the common man on the street, or even supplying monetary compensation for what he imagines is a difficult line of work. No lack of "keeping it real" here!) as his manservant takes 2 minutes longer than expected to bring him his brand new ITS WHAT EVA CD.

"What took you so long, Rashiedingsworth? Did they hide the damn thing?"
    "It was in the Rawkus section, sir."
    "(sigh) Words fail me. Onto the marina, my good man. I'd hate to keep Bun waiting."

too dope.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Where can I buy this? I know this sounds
    like a dumb ass question but I'm serious.
    It's not in FYE

• am enjoying this album. You could try itunes