Which Tattoo Would You Rather Have? (NSFW)

2»

Comments

• PS

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts

"Let me see the book. Anchor, nah, Tribal band, nah, gay mermen under two phalluses - that's the one!"

• SoulMarcosa..Earlier today I made a comment in the Paul Wall look-a-like thread about my old felon neighbor that had "GET RICH OR DIE TRYING" on his chest.
    You live in my neighborhood?

• That tatted up slut has to be Photoshop.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    That tatted up slut has to be Photoshop.

No, it's for real. Somebody posted the whole story, including an interview with the woman, a while back.

• AKO?

• No shit? That would be an interesting interview.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    No shit? That would be an interesting interview.

Enjoy!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I have a huge problem with sex addiction and have been trying to shed light on the fact that women suffer from sex addiction as well as men. I have been fired from every job I have ever had for having sex on the job. I had affairs on my first husband to the point where he killed himself. I have had almost thirty affairs on Britni, and my marriage with her is in shambles.
    I will betray anyone, at any time, to have sex with men or women. When I tried to fight my addiction and not have sex with people, I got myself jailed three times for domestic assaults on Britni. I have been confined to mental institutions twice for my outbursts that stem from not acting on my addiction. I have desperately tried to get help for my addiction, but all the hospitals who treat sexual addictions only cater to men and have no facilities for women. I currently attend Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) meetings and am doing the best I can with my addiction.

WHY WOULD ANYONE[/b] HAVE SEX WITH THIS WOMAN?

• Holy deja vu.....

I mentioned this in another bad tattoo thread, but I was in Edinburgh a year and a half ago and this student of my wife's showed me this guy's pic on her cell phone. It was THIS GUY. It's got to be, because he was from Boston.

She was a punky type. The story behind this tattoo is they went to Florida and wanted to get intentionally ironic/tasteless tattoos.

Needless to say, this dude won.

• Holy deja vu.....

I mentioned this in another bad tattoo thread, but I was in Edinburgh a year and a half ago and this student of my wife's showed me this guy's pic on her cell phone. It was THIS GUY. It's got to be, because he was from Boston.

She was a punky type. The story behind this tattoo is they went to Florida and wanted to get intentionally ironic/tasteless tattoos.

Needless to say, this dude won.

"These kids from Boston came down to Florida for a few weeks, and have been loving the hell out of it. They love the beaches, they love the theme parks, they love the weather. My friend Charlie was getting tattooed yesterday and I tagged along with the Boston kids who were crashing on his couch out of boredom.

He gets his work done, and we're about to head out, when one of the kids, out of nowhere, is all like "Fuck it" and asks if the artist has time. He does, so Dude #1 gets a forearm piece of Mickey ears, a roller coaster, palm trees, and a space shuttle taking off. His first tattoo ever. Charlie and I are already cracking up because this kid who had never, ever been to Florida just got a pretty big whack-off piece to the Sunshine State.

The his buddy's all "You know what? Fuck it, too." and demands a tattoo of his own to remember florida by. Dude #2's got to outdo his buddy, though, and gets a sunset across his Adam's apple, two pink flamingos with sunglasses near his caratoid arteries, and some plam trees. Full color. Fucking nuts.

Also: These two dudes were totally sober. Totally, totally sober. Last night one of them did say "I'm starting to realize this doesn't rub off" so maybe they are somewhat sane under all the crazy. "

same guy, stuuuuuuuupid.

• No shit? That would be an interesting interview.

I have a huge problem with sex addiction and have been trying to shed light on the fact that women suffer from sex addiction as well as men. I have been fired from every job I have ever had for having sex on the job. I had affairs on my first husband to the point where he killed himself. I have had almost thirty affairs on Britni, and my marriage with her is in shambles.
    I will betray anyone, at any time, to have sex with men or women. When I tried to fight my addiction and not have sex with people, I got myself jailed three times for domestic assaults on Britni. I have been confined to mental institutions twice for my outbursts that stem from not acting on my addiction. I have desperately tried to get help for my addiction, but all the hospitals who treat sexual addictions only cater to men and have no facilities for women. I currently attend Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) meetings and am doing the best I can with my addiction.

Imagine the when the kids see these pictures(and they will see them at some point). Mommy, what is a "Cum Slutt"???

• Btw, I think this guy: can now be replaced.

• same guy, stuuuuuuuupid.

Are you talking to me? I just saw the pic, not the description from wherever you pulled that from.

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts

Imagine the when the kids see these pictures(and they will see them at some point). Mommy, what is a "Cum Slutt"???

I hope and pray that this woman has her tubes tied. Only half-joking, too.

• same guy, stuuuuuuuupid.

Are you talking to me? I just saw the pic, not the description from wherever you pulled that from.

no, i was talking about him, just confirming what you said with the story form the board.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Because she'll have sex with anyone!