Which Tattoo Would You Rather Have? (NSFW)

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Praying hands holding gun in front of church window?orDolphin smoking bongfull of resin ball holding a Butterfinger, sitting in torn La-Z-Boy with smoke wafting out of blowhole?

Comments

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Dolphin smoking bongfull of resin ball holding a Butterfinger, sitting in torn La-Z-Boy with smoke wafting out of blowhole?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Dolphin smoking bongfull of resin ball holding a Butterfinger, sitting in torn La-Z-Boy with smoke wafting out of blowhole?

it really is a no-brainer

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Trick question. The correct answer is:

Dolphin smoking bongfull of resin, sitting in torn La-Z-Boy in front of a church window with smoke wafting out of blowhole, with praying hands holding a gun and a Butterfinger with a tattoo of a drunk leprechaun sitting on a keg on his dorsal fin

• Trick question. The correct answer is you have room for both.

B/W

YOU SOUND SCURRED TO GET TATTOOED.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    I don't know, man. I mean, maybe Dirk should ask himself questions like this. Maybe he wouldn't get beat down in Oakland so bad if he had a few himself. There has to be a positive correlation between number of tattoos on opposing players and their ability to score on the aforementioned forward. How else can one explain things like this?

Lots of tattoos = dunk on dirk.

• Hooded skull with "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" where it's supposed to say "Misfits Fiend Club"

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Jimbeam, you are like the Cherokee Parks of Soulstrut.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Jimbeam, you are like the Cherokee Parks of Soulstrut.

Had I not moved to Texas after my freshman year, I would have played against ole Cherokee twice a year in the Sunset League. Tony Gonzalez as well..

And Brandon Jessie would have been my teammate.

Oh yeah...I am definitely scared of getting a tattoo. Not only am I kinda afraid of needles, but I've got some sort of phobia about there ever being any ink whatsoever on my skin.

So...neither.

Hooded skull with "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" where it's supposed to say "Misfits Fiend Club"
    That is one of the best ideas for a tattoo I have ever heard.

Yuichi: you are the Fran Drescher of soulstrut.

• Hooded skull with "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" where it's supposed to say "Misfits Fiend Club"

HOLLER.

• I've got some sort of phobia about there ever being any ink whatsoever on my skin.

WANTS TO MAINTAIN HIS WHITENESS AT ANY COST.

• it really is a no-brainer

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

This cannot be emphasized enough. Intangibles.

• I don't know, man. I mean, maybe Dirk should ask himself questions like this. Maybe he wouldn't get beat down in Oakland so bad if he had a few himself. There has to be a positive correlation between number of tattoos on opposing players and their ability to score on the aforementioned forward. How else can one explain things like this?

I got a better idea. Let's all get tattoos and horrid looking mohawks and throw some bullets in our cap and shoot our guns outside the strip club, in the strib club, whatever? Fuck these rules and societal cues. Let's just wile' out like we live in Oakland, where pederasts are held up and celebrated!!!

I got a better idea. Let's all get tattoos and horrid looking mohawks and throw some bullets in our cap and shoot our guns outside the strip club, in the strib club, whatever? Fuck these rules and societal cues. Let's just wile' out like we live in Oakland, where pederasts are held up and celebrated!!!
    that's what I'm sayin. That sounds like a MUFUCKIN PARTY!

b/w

in the strib club
    ^^^location or soft^^^

DESPERATELY TRYING TO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIS BAD SKIN AND RECEEDING HAIRLINE[/b]

Fuck these rules and societal cues. Let's just wile' out like we live in Oakland!!!

Your sarcasm is my credo.

DESPERATELY TRYING TO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIS BAD SKIN AND RECEEDING HAIRLINE[/b]

C'mon now, must you take it there? Bambouche is a good dude.

• Fuck these rules and societal cues. Let's just wile' out like we live in Oakland!!!

Your sarcasm is my credo.

Good luck, godspeed.

I call 'em like I see 'em. Too much "Im OK your OK" shit goin on...this "if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all" stuff makes for boring reading. I aint scurred. Bring the pain, Bouchetard!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

zing-a-ling

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Truedat. However, does the fact that Matt Barnes has some of the shittiest tattoos ever factor in as well?

Truedat. However, does the fact that Matt Barnes has some of the shittiest tattoos ever factor in as well?

NBA dudes are not allowed to get quality tattoos. It's clearly a rule.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

NBA dudes are not allowed to get quality tattoos. It's clearly a rule.

I was all set to point out the good inkwork sported by NBA players on some, "But what about...?" shit, but I got nuthin'.

• What IS a "quality" tattoo.

IT SEZ "DOUCHETARD" IN CANTONESE.

• What did you edit on my post, it looks the same?

How did this become NSFW, I don't see anyting......

They did a good job on your lips.

• NBA dudes are not allowed to get quality tattoos. It's clearly a rule.

I met a guy over the weekend (friend of a friend's family who ended up being added to our dinner reservations--lame) who had a fair amount of not-so-great tattoos. He lives in Sacramento, so I asked him if he went to Forever Tattoo, which is a great shop. He said, "No, I go to Wild Bill's. They tattoo all the guys from the Kings."

That explains it all.