SITE UPDATES: PANACEA ILLER THAN THEIRS

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited October 2007 in Announcements
Ground Lift massive!Hope all is well in your part of the world. check out what's new on the site below:NEW FEATURE:[/b] PANACEA (REQUIRES GLMAG USER ACCOUNT)[/b]Still considered newbies to the scene, Panacea formed in 2005 through a mutual friend in DC. "I was doing spoken word with a group called RPM. A friend told me he knew a guy named Kyle (K-Murdock) who did music and he thought we should meet. We got together and did a song and loved it. Then we decided to an album called Thinking Back, Looking Forward. And, we loved that," says Raw. This led to Ink is my Drink, the first official LP release that K-Murdock describes as having a 'bluer' tone. "Ink was more of a compilation. It was a real chill album and reflected where we were in 2004-2005. It's a real introspective album".NEW GUEST SHOTS:[/b] ILLER THAN THEIRS[/b]"I think people have to stand up against this much more evil form of "wackness" and set a new standard of living for themselves. They try to sell you the old idea where you get rich from hard work. No you don't. I got plenty of family that worked away the best years of their lives and hardly got shit besides maybe a bad back and a house next to some nosy neighbors. Hard work does pay off... if you have your own business."

Comments