INSANE TEE - HOLY FU*K!!!!!!!!!!NBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
So I'm kickin' it in my crib, researching sneakers, when my neighbor drops this on me for no reason.He said, "I got this at the thrift shop down the street and I thought you'd like it." He said people were trying to buy it off his back so he decided it was mine. He said someone tried to buy it off him as he was getting rung up, and on the street walking home. I love my neighbors right now.Bulls Power

Comments

• hahaha great story. sounds like you got some decent neighbors. i'm thinkin about moving in. that shirt is

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I swear I used to have this shirt, when I was a kid.

- spidey

• i used to rock the david robinson one back when i was a youngster. that shirt was some orange airbush all over print madness. yeah i was way ahead of the downtown all over print scarf trend ftw

• I swear I used to have this shirt, when I was a kid.

- spidey

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    nice shirt, looks to be a Magic Johnson Production. Watch for that shirt to reproduced, you saw it here first.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    I got that joint....actually gave it to my sisters to sell at their store in LES. It is indeed a Magic Johnson Co shirt. I also got a jumbo print Dream Team Magic Johnson joint (also Magic Johnson Co) which the sisters are now selling as well. Actually - yea - for those looking for crazy shirts like that (and you're in NY) - peep Valley on Orchard and between Hester and Grand. They got joints like that. They're pricey....but there's some serious serious shit in there.

• nice shirt, looks to be a Magic Johnson Production. Watch for that shirt to reproduced, you saw it here first.

Why do you think I posted it here and not HypeBeast?

• diff'rent strokes.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    It would go perfectly with your hipster collection collection.

Naw, but that is sick.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I don't wear t-shirts outside of the house.

• It would go perfectly with your hipster collection collection.

Naw, but that is sick.

Hahaha! Dude that gave me this was a total hipster. One of the few I know. I can't really call myself a streetwear hipster because I never stopped dressing this way since the 80's.

I was real out of style for a time but fortunately things go in cycles.

This shirt is going straight to the wall.