HALO 3

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Is the shit. That is all.

Comments

• fucking nerd

• I'm playing it tonight for the first time over a friends house. I'm pretty excited. We used to play the hell out of Halo 2.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    The mulitplayer is dope. Kinda over playing first person shooters in single player though.

• it's great and all, but it's nothing really new from halo 2. couple weapon fixes, new joints, deployable items...other than that it's good ol' zanzibar for me

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    fucking nerd

have kids and come see me

• fucking nerd

have kids and come see me

Kids due in 3 days

I bought Halo a few days ago and I???ve only so far had a few hours on it, but it just hasn???t grabbed me (first Halo game for me. Only had a 360 this year, before that I was on the C-64)
    So I'm kinda new to gaming and have only played (but really enjoyed) GOW,COD3 and Darkness (thought this game was only ok)
    But I have been totally blown away by Bioshock.
    I mean that shits was unreal! The atmosphere/the story/the MUSIC! The music was nuts.

Anyway I???m going online in a moment to try Halo again
    Gamer tag is :bboy parkz
    Hit me up fools

• it's coo. still getting used to it. multiplayer is alot more fun than the story mode.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    it looks hot, too bad the only game ive time for is world of warcraft.

• Can't really do Halo 3. Been trying to get into it, but it hasn't grabebd me - The first Halo had me by the balls. Multiplayer seems too chaotic and it takes too many hits to kill somebody. Im more of a get-the-drop-on-a-motherfucker-and-take-em-with-one-shot kinda dude. See rainbow six or Call of Duty.

That said, Day - hit me with the gamer tag and less get to bismiss. I really want to fall in love with H3.

Side note ...

Went paintballing with a bunch of dudes on thursday. We had the whole course to ourselves, seven vs seven games the whole time. Had no clue how fuckin bananas that shit is. Fuck xbox.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Hahahaaa thats whats up. I don't really fuck with video games too much, but they're on some shit these days. I just got that 48hr jawn for Live so I'll be on this weekend - hollair: day465

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    I'm a very casual gamer, and really I don't play on live so it's single player/campaign for me. Halo 3 isn't doing it in that aspect IMO so far, but I've only put in an hour on the game. I think Bioshock smashes Halo 3

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Side note ...

Went paintballing with a bunch of dudes on thursday. We had the whole course to ourselves, seven vs seven games the whole time. Had no clue how fuckin bananas that shit is. Fuck xbox.

Paintballing gets a bad rap from a lot of people (girls and girlie-men ), but I think it's grrreat.

I haven't tried Halo 3 yet, but I liked #2. Like MoSS, I'm not much of an online gamer, so if the single player mode is boring, I think I might pass.

I've heard a lot of good things about Bioshock, sounds very promising.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    it looks hot, too bad the only game ive time for is world of warcraft.

[strike]fucking[/strike]

nerd

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I went to my buddies house. 6 hours of this game. I have never had multiplayer so amazing. Never.

Maaaaaaaan. I played Live yesterday for the first time against other people and it was seriously addicting. I don't care what anybody says, the shit is fun.

• snosno 332 Posts
    Got an xbox 360 three weeks ago and completely addicted to it...
    Finished single player on thse games:
    GRAW
    GRAW2
    Rainbow Six Vegas
    Crackdown
    GOW
    The multiplayer feature on Xbox Live is the shit.
    Haven't play HALO 3 mainly because they are selling the game with Mandarin voiceover here in Hong Kong. I prefer the original English soundtrack...

• mrdeemrdee 29 Posts
    the single player was unbelievably short
    12 hours tops
    bioshock is an excellent game imho
    my mates just dropped pgr4 off
    gonna go try it now