wakeupper

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
wakerupper.pngSchedule free wake up calls and reminders online with web site Wakerupper. Just enter the time and date you want your call, your timezone, phone number, email address, and an optional bit of reminder text that will be played text-to-speech style when you get the call. The site requires no registration, though registration is possible if you want to use the service for more than the occasional one-off wake up call. Most of us have learned to use our cell phones as anywhere alarms, but if you're paranoid about waking up when you're traveling or before an important meeting, Wakerupper is a useful tool for creating anywhere, anytime wake up calls (a little redundancy is always calming).

Comments

• this seems like something fun to annoy your friends with

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    this seems like something fun to annoy your friends with

• haha i just blew up my roommates spot when he was "chilling" with his girl in his room.
    He came out all flustered and said some computer called him a "soft ass bitch"

• Brilliant, this takes the friend that pulls pranks to the next level. Thankfully I am that friend.

• In Australia you can sms peoples home number and they get a nice robot annoyance in their life. Just turn of own number sending.

• the implications of this are staggering.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    oh shit, just did myself for shits and giggles with a full paragraph of fuck u's. I need to see if you can stretch the voice out. Like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuu.

This is dangerous.

• that shit is childs play.

wait till you try this.
    http://www.ip-relay.com/

okay how this works is you connect with an operator by an IM window. Then whatever you type, I MEAN WHATEVER, this human operator will have to relay this to the recipient. This is crazy fun. Me and my boy used to call up our friends and have the most bizarre conversations that must have bugged the operator something fierce. From threats, to fake drug deals, to crazy sex type shit, these people had to say everything we typed. Its a riot. a grown ass woman had to repeat to my boy at 4am that he has a little penis and stiffed me on crack cocaine. My boy is straight edge and was wilding out with the operator so we made the operator callb him names. my one friend started bugging out so bad when i called him later to break it to him that it was us, he was ready to beat our asses.

this service is meant for disabled people people to have a pseudo "conversation" with people that arent deaf or speech impaired. Its actually a real good thing so dont go wild with it tieing up the line and shit. I used it when i was a young little prankster motherfucker and in retrospect i kind of feel like a dick. but man that shit was funny.

got to try it at least once though..............:)

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    this service is meant for disabled people people to have a pseudo "conversation" with people that arent deaf or speech impaired. Its actually a real good thing so dont go wild with it tieing up the line and shit. I used it when i was a young little prankster motherfucker and in retrospect i kind of feel like a dick. but man that shit was funny.

How about you DON'T encourage people to abuse this service??

• hey man i provided the knowledge and provided the warning. its Up to people to use it on there own accord. I am not a role model and not responsible for anyone imitating me or my actions.

also its not that serious, you basically have a telemarketer relay funny shit to people. It must happen all the time over there and it aint no thing to them. Probably entertains them during there shift, like "Can you believe what this asshole is having me say ?" Its not like your calling the county 911, this shit is a corporation.