Are U a dealer that can throw down $1 MIL on LPs ?

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Holler at me via PM if you are, I got a lead on a warehouse full of 365,000 LPs.

Comments

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• take that shit to:

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    $1 MIL for only 365,000 LPs? That doesn't really sound that like great of a deal.

• take that shit to:

Standard offer from what I've heard is around a buck each for that kind of quantity. And that's if they aren't complete junk. Sight-unseen would probably be much less.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    tell him you need a cross section of about 100 lps to present to an interested client

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Yeah, not to be a negative nelly but you're not gonna find somebody willing to pay $2.73 a record for 365K of 'em...a dollar a piece is even pushing it.

• $1 MIL for only 365,000 LPs? That doesn't really sound that like great of a deal.

exactly... you are looking at 10-50 cents max for that kind of quantity. Unless they are all Rare og promo mint versions of super flyness, then maybe a $1-$1.50 each max.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Mylatency's "connection"

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    negative nelly

ha
    and i hate that bitch
    yeah 2.73 is 2 much

• I would like to swim naked through those kinda like screwg mcduck and his vault!

negative nelly

ha
    and i hate that bitch
    yeah 2.73 is 2 much

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXPERT OPINION MR. DOUCHEKKKAKES
    NOW WHY DON'T YOU GO WORSHIP SATAN AND LET THE GROWN-UPS TALK IN PEACE

PUSTULE

MAGGOT

SPERM

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

What does Dukakis have to do with this thread?

What does Dukakis have to do with this thread?

I THOUGHT YOU WERE OFF LIVING IN A GRASS HUT SOMEWHERE FAR AWAY WHERE WORDS ARE CONSTRUCTED ENTIRELY WITHOUT VOWELS. THEY HAVE THE INTERNET THERE?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    hkkkunt-even when you try to posture[pustule]as a tough guy you fail
    miserably
    why derail the topic with bullshit?
    because you are a tool/twat/asslick/toy/kunt that really needs a good old fashion lesson in violence
    4 eyed ugly dork
    now run home tiny dancer

• hkkkunt-even when you try to posture[pustule]as a tough guy you fail
    miserably

I thought it was pretty fuckin funny myself.

hkkkunt-even when you try to posture[pustule]as a tough guy you fail
    miserably
    why derail the topic with bullshit?
    because you are a tool/twat/asslick/toy/kunt that really needs a good old fashion lesson in violence
    4 eyed ugly dork
    now run home tiny dancer

SOUNDS LIKE IT'S TIME FOR SOMEONES NAP

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    in fact you are such an asshole that its time you go to the land of
    "your ignoring this user"
    you'll have good company with rootlessdickblow,doloskkkum and sabadoodoo
    bye bye assfuck

too bad i couldn't rip off your head and have my dog shit down your neck
    maybe one day
    4 eyed california douchepad

• tiny dancer

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

its time you go to the land of "your ignoring this user"

RADICAL

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    ** You are ignoring this user ***

much better now

• HOLD ME CLOSER TONY DANZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    HOLD ME CLOSER TONY DANZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha
    thats more like it
    humor as opposed to a wannabe collegate academic fuck tard /jaded know it all with no real skills except being a bitch/old maid with no musical talent
    [save for being a tiny dancing 4 eyed uber geek/nerd /wimp mamma's boy cunt with herpes pustules that is splattered with syphillatic sperm chunks and shellfish parts rubber banded to your scrawny arms from mom's dinner at red lobster]

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

much better now

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Don't ignore HKKKUNT, KKKALA!

You'll ruin the best beef going these days

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

much better now

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Don't ignore HKKKUNT, KKKALA!

You'll ruin the best beef going these days

sorry dude but at this point its played out and well past the point of diminished returns
    i'm not even looking for beef but fudgepacker follows me around the board like a steaming pot of rotted maggot laden rhino turds starting uncalled for sissy shit and derailing threads like a ghetto ass crackwhore in a gangbang who can only think of the jumbo cocaine prize instead of the 19 cocks that needed to be milked dry in the session

with all the subtley of a red hot iron pipe wrapped in barbed wire shoved up his homosexed pansy geek ass ...i pronounce HKUNT/CensorKKKUNT dead to my eyes

FUCK OFF LIKE A THE TINY DANCING TWAT/TOY THAT YOU IS JEFF JACKOFF
    AND TAKE THAT SCHITT TO THE SPERMIDERMY.CUNT

• the ignore button is your friend

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    like a ghetto ass crackwhore in a gangbang who can only think of the jumbo cocaine prize instead of the 19 cocks that needed to be milked dry in the session

!!!

• like a ghetto ass crackwhore in a gangbang who can only think of the jumbo cocaine prize instead of the 19 cocks that needed to be milked dry in the session

!!!

Me personally, I think about the cocks. But that's what drugs do to your mind.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    derailing threads
    =
    ghetto ass crackwhore in a gangbang who can only think of the jumbo cocaine prize instead of the 19 cocks that needed to be milked dry in the session

• a ghetto ass crackwhore in a gangbang who can only think of the jumbo cocaine prize instead of the 19 cocks that needed to be milked dry in the session

yeah the thing I hate most about those crackwhores is how they always derail threads.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Can you get credit (i.e. get a loan) anywhere for buying such an investment ?

ironic reply in 3 2 1 ...