Reggae Under Raps CD Release Fri 10/12 @ Milk

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited September 2007 in Announcements
U ALREADY KNO.But for those that don't, I'm finally having a proper release party for this CD, which was a lot of fun to make and, from what folks tell me, even more fun to listen to. AND I'm spinning with B.Cause (peacefulrotation) and the one Jah Yzer of Jah Warrior Shelter, two of the finest DJs in the whole damn Bay.Drank specials, CD giveaways, remixes, and more.FLYER BY T.DINKA SUPERSTAR.

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    B.Cause (peacefulrotation)

i know him as b.casue.

Drank specials, CD giveaways, remixes, and more.

i'm intrigued by the "and more" part of this line. what could this mean?

-lap dances in the back
    -a dunk booth out front
    -free air horns for the 1st 50 paid party people

I'll be out of town, but am perplexed by what this could be. maybe i'll phone in on the rosshoggling hotline.

FLYER BY T.DINKA SUPERSTAR.
    ...the holmes.

• When I saw that you'd posted here, I was certain that I'd see the word "PEPPERSEED."

I am disappointed.

And you were close on the "more," but it's:

Back dances in the lap.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    fun to listen to...

Me, my wife and her younger sister can all vouch for this fact.

• This Friday! RSVP hurr if you'd like: http://sanfrancisco.going.com/invite-12530

• Bing bang bump.

This Friday!

And yes, I still have CDs for sale.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    you bringing cds on friday? I can't drink so I might as well just give you money for one.

• U ALREADY KNO.

B/W

CD giveaways

• I can't drink

well that's for damn sure.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I can't drink

• I can't drink

hey I was just taking a break! I went home and polished off a sixer of kingisher after that and then beat my roomates at Jenga blindfolded.

for real though I make no apologies for my condition; I drank enough that night to put you and your extended family on they asses PLUS was on anti-biotics (no burning sensation-o) to boot! you just madd cause I spilled your pink cosmo all over your skirt. liek I said though, I will pay for the dry cleaning; it was a cute skirt.

• I can't drink

hey I was just taking a break! I went home and polished off a sixer of kingisher after that and then beat my roomates at Jenga blindfolded.

for real though I make no apologies for my condition; I drank enough that night to put you and your extended family on they asses PLUS was on anti-biotics (no burning sensation-o) to boot! you just madd cause I spilled your pink cosmo all over your skirt. liek I said though, I will pay for the dry cleaning; it was a cute skirt.

Your head glistens with the shine of defeat.

• KEY BUMP

• Holler at rosshogg at gmail DAWT com for some guest list action, but please do so soon.

We'll need some evidence of this evening when someone gets a chance.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    yes we do, I got caught up with bullshit and couldn't make it.

• All I know is that Diane showed up, bought us beers that she almost spilled on both of our laptops, then disappeared before I could thank her or give her a CD.

WHA' HA' HAPPENED?

• sergserg 682 Posts
    oh man she made it there? fuck, yeah she was on smash hella hard. She came through stef's happy hour joint and pounded vodka sodas. Given I shouldn't have bought them for her but still. she was pretty drunk at like 9

• sorry about the dousing of the laptops...um, i vaguely remember that. we had to bounce bc my friend fell asleep at the bar and adam was about to kick him out. oops. after spindig i went by hukilau. i don't know why we were doing tequila shots and irish car bombs at a hawaiian bar. sigh.

neta's haircut is too cute!

Thanks for the pics, the boys (and girl) are looking proper as usual and in deep concentration as well.