Dee Edwards- Why Can't There Be Love Wanted

hyderNZhyderNZ 57 Posts
edited September 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
anyone got a spare?

Comments

• call people's records in detroit--they usually have a few of those around. dude who wrote that works there, too.

• crazy. im in new zealand, so i need to trade.

thanks

• call people's records in detroit--they usually have a few of those around. dude who wrote that works there, too.

How do they price them? I need one too but I don't wanna pay $80 for a NM or $50 for a vg like I've seen them for on ebay recently.

How do they price them? I need one too but I don't wanna pay $80 for a NM or $50 for a vg like I've seen them for on ebay recently.

Suddenly everybody's all over this record. What pressing do you want? BumpShop or GM? They have different B-Sides.

I would guess People's would charge $20 or so for VG copy. They aren't likely to have a NM copy in stock though. Also, the owner is out of town for the next 4-5 weeks, so that may impact the ease with which you're able to work out a mail order. Definitely worth giving it a shot though.

And yes, the dude who wrote 'Why Can't There Be Love" (and MANY other songs) can often be found hanging out at the store. Dude also did the cover art for Psychedelic Shack. Bling!

• pressing doesn't matter.
    i heard dee edwards on a recent compilation and was hooked.

i'll try and get in contact with People's.

if someone has a copy, PM me for a trade

Thanks

• You can also get it in the latest Gilles Peterson compilation "Gilles Peterson Digs America vol.2"

And if you can get the email from the detroit shop, please post it!