white chicks

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
this is actually cool as hell .but it started scaring the shit out of me after watching it for like 45 seconds.

Comments

• Options
    the one at 2:07.

• reminds me of acid.........

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    T-T-T-TOTALLY DUUUDE!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    T-T-T-TOTALLY DUUUDE!

Dear Mylatency,

Please please, to not associate yourself with white chicks any further. Every strutter and their momma knows the deal. If there was ever a thing as a "White Fetish"...

• this is actually cool as hell .

but it started scaring the shit out of me after watching it for like 45 seconds.

I guess doing a mash-up of actual women artists instead of fetishized interpretations was too much to ask

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    T-T-T-TOTALLY DUUUDE!

Dear Mylatency,

Please please, to not associate yourself with white chicks any further. Every strutter and their momma knows the deal. If there was ever a thing as a "White Fetish"...

Yuichi,

please shut the hell up.

kthx,

e

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    this is actually cool as hell .

but it started scaring the shit out of me after watching it for like 45 seconds.

actually, I'm in love with this. Thanks for putting this up!

• I didn't reach the freak-out point until around 1:35.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Lovely. 1:07 caught my eye the most.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    The one at 1:44 looks EXACTLY like the girl from the Devil wears prada.

T-T-T-TOTALLY DUUUDE!

Dear Mylatency,

^^^ Dude I'm more into morphing classical paintings set against solo cello. Watchoo know 'bout JANOS STARKER?

• Next: Line Dancing Iron Butterfly Style

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Line Dancing Iron Butterfly Style

This sounds like it should be an out-take from "Return to the 36 Chambers".

T-T-T-TOTALLY DUUUDE!

Dear Mylatency,

Yuichi,

please shut the hell up.

kthx,

e

Fall back. You obviously have no idea about Mylatency's uncontrolled white women fetish. There is a long and disturbing history of late night posts. Many of them have disappeared before ever seeing the light of day (literally). Basically, it is a horrible look and should be pointed out as such.

• Basically, it is not a horrible look and should be pointed out as such.

Basically, it is not a horrible look and should be pointed out as such.

This is the day and age where internet etiquette should be practiced. Now scram you homo!

Fall back. You obviously have no idea about Mylatency's uncontrolled white women fetish. There is a long and disturbing history of late night posts. Many of them have disappeared before ever seeing the light of day (literally). Basically, it is a horrible look and should be pointed out as such.

^sue me, I yams what I yams and I knows what I likes

This is the day and age where internet etiquette should be practiced. Now scram you homo!

^^ ayo, fall back son