Early week finds

Comments

• fucking hell -- i just cant imagine that happening here in the UK -- sell me the fifty foot hose and the lyman woodward....

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    two time capsules?....get the fuck outta here

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    a 40s jazz collectro hasd just walked em through the door!

maybe it was a jazz collectro with a 40

i forget

^^^HAHAHA
    I know you just walked into your other room I mean the room at the collectro's place LOL.

SEEN.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    I love it when the thrift already has the bags unlimited collectro sleeves snugg fitted on the records before you buy em. I thought my local Salvation Army was the only one that did that? No?

• theyre very collectro friendly

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i found a few nice european records this week

holy crap thats an understatement!
    jean-claude pelletier alone would tie me over for months if i dug that up here

last few days for me, nothing in the same league as some of the heat above though

• a 40s jazz collectro hasd just walked em through the door!

maybe it was a jazz collectro with a 40

i forget

^^^HAHAHA
    I know you just walked into your other room I mean the room at the collectro's place LOL.

SEEN.

sight

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    i found a few nice european records this week

LOL... craaazy, but yo, wheres the three placebos at gropey ???

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    That Streakin is kind of samey. Can post up if any fucker want it.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

my dad had one of these when i was a small child, threw it away because it fell apart, picked up one for me for christmas last year, all is forgiven.

from my boombox collector standpoint, its a piece of shit, but still a pretty cool looking box. its not my favorite but im never ashamed carrying it around.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    two time capsules?....get the fuck outta here

two time capsules is the official FAKE FINDZ ALERT

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    with all the heatery going on this week, like the suspect massive tsunami like euro findings and the double time capsules and jazzfunk grails, wow... didnt really feel up to posting these modest pulls, but what the f*... here they are:

a few of these are tradeable, pulled that little boys blues heavy psych thingy again.. for the 3rd time within a year or something..

• Local Va. Heat !!!

Local Va. heat !!!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    some more finds:

that guy has more.

• some more finds:

that guy has more.

split personality ?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    some more finds:

that guy has more.

split personality ?

him, not me.

i gave him about 50 records that i got from a single collection. the former owner was moved to a stationary foster home. it was his social worker that offered his collection to me.

i picked out the good LPs. almost for free. a few days later, that jazz collector called me to ask if he could have the early blus notes and some be bop stuff. he was on vacation and missed the date with the social worker. we ended up trading records. turned out that he has thousands of records that he would be happy to sell. he did not wat to tell me where all his records came from.

• obvioulsy i cannot compete with these other dodgy finds post.....

but i got paid so nipped out and bought a few records this morning...

theres a few nice beaty bits on the "action disco" and "abstracts" but mostly these libs are rubbbish ---- they werent expensive though so im not too bothered.

listenign to the Bemibem at the moment and its pretty fun -- nice polish latin-y jazz funk with breakzzzz.

forgot how heavy the Chief Kamanche single was so i had to rebuy it as i sold it years ago... and theres some good funky bits on the NYJO and BANDA MACHO lp's..

bought the Bauhaus 7 as its a cover of an Eno song i like "third uncle"

• reskresk 391 Posts
    some decent pick ups

local thrift. about half a crate

i need a dub of the beginning of the end S/T

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    GROPE YOU ARE THE RECORD BITCH!!!!!
    man, holy shit. i keep paying 30 euros for a single, half-decent records and you just pull out heat like it were some fucking heino records. no beer for u next time we meet !!!! maybe u will get a stark reality from a stranger for free though. i just cant believe this.

• Dudes it's fake.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Dudes it's fake.

Mine? No.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    tripledub's

• Both.

• Both.

Unless both of you dudes dropped big money on a baller's collection, they have to be fake "finds". Remember there are folks on here who look through THOUSANDS of records every week(some every day) and those titles being found out in the field, in shops within a thousand miles of one another, a "car boot"...whatever is not possible. The only way those finds can come about within a few days of one another is if you bought an entire collection off a big dude, which is possible, I am not doubting that, but dont try and lead us to believe you went "digging" and found those. Please, give us some credit.

• YO!!!!!!!!!!
    check my post count!!!

the thrifts in philly had an amazing resurgence lately!!!

i'm going back today...i left a couple nodlews cause i ran out of ends

i dont knwo about grope though

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

i dont knwo about grope though

nah....

• i dont knwo about grope though

nah....

VINDICATED!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Grope, if you wanna trade that Next Morning, holler ...

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Some of y'all are missing the one that's a joke, and some of you are believing the one that is clearly fake.

• haha, y'all dudes are a mess.