The new irritating viral video?

WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central

Is this going to be the new joke that stays around for too long? It'll make its way on to all sorts of Becky's home pages....yada yada....invade the mainstream....blah blah blah......or is this old?

Comments

• no clue, but I posted it up on here yesterday or the day before. Came across it on some forum..thought it was funny..although I admit I didnt listen to the whole thing.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i will click on a thread titled 'The new irritating viral video' but i refuse to watch it

• Anyone see these vids? Some guy over dubbing his shitting guitar playing over footage of Slash and Eddie Van Halen?

• ha! I hadnt seen Slash and Eddie vids..its the clapping that makes them good. So these are from the guy that did the Danzig Mother video?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    that's mad funny - I was going to post these in here as I saw them later that day. I didn't get it at first because all I saw was the Slash one - and thougt, oh maybe he's just shitfaced or something??????
    Nah - the Danzig one - the best video of all time - is by this crew called the Legion of Rock Stars. They did the same thing to Journey and numerous others.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    i will click on a thread titled 'The new irritating viral video' but i refuse to watch it

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    lookin ass nigga has had me laughin all day

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I like it cause it gives white people an excuse to sing (and type) n***a.

• my friend called me the other night to tell he saw this and had to stop it half way through because he was hyperventilating from laughing so hard:

LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL

• the super slo-mo heavyweight belt peek-a-boo is genius. easily the best thing i've seen all week.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    my friend called me the other night to tell he saw this and had to stop it half way through because he was hyperventilating from laughing so hard:

LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL

this is go fucking great, i've watched it numerous times, showed to my friends after a drunken session it was good times, because everytime u laugh, then u see the commentary by some interviewee, and then the warrior again being on top.

whats fucked up is can u believe this is the warrior? these days:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2392306821800666246

and it gets heated, fast forward to 44:00

he bashes against gays (he's a right wing motivational speaker giving a lecture to college students in this footage i guess) and its painful to watch.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    This was co-linked with that other video. I couldn't resist posting it.