Comments

• just kidding

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    ele-cock

• ?

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    image association 101:

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    David cross did this one bit where he's telling a story about some jerk off animal trainers prodding an elephant out in the hot sun for some show at busch gardens. Turns out the elephant wasnt too happy about it and spewed gallons and gallons of hot piss all over the screaming crowd.

I believe he called it "the best thing Ive ever seen"

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    strange, I just watched that Gus Van Sant movie "Elephant" earlier tonight.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    fug that movie.. the cinematics are cool, but it leaves you feeling like the terd that elephant just dropped. I can do without movies like that.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I was one track away on my playlist from Howard Blake - An Elephant Called Slowly when I saw dis.

• David cross did this one bit where he's telling a story about some jerk off animal trainers prodding an elephant out in the hot sun for some show at busch gardens. Turns out the elephant wasnt too happy about it and spewed gallons and gallons of hot piss all over the screaming crowd.

I took my niece and nephew to the Philly Zoo a few years ago, and outside of the big cat building and we heard screams. When we turned around a tiger was spraying urine on a crowd from his cage. It was, as they say HEE-LAIRY-US!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    fug that movie.. the cinematics are cool, but it leaves you feeling like the terd that elephant just dropped. I can do without movies like that.
    then forget about renting that piece of shit TARNATION... made me happy/lucky to have had the fucked up childhood i got. seriously, i watched RAGINGBULL to cheer myself up.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    David cross did this one bit where he's telling a story about some jerk off animal trainers prodding an elephant out in the hot sun for some show at busch gardens. Turns out the elephant wasnt too happy about it and spewed gallons and gallons of hot piss all over the screaming crowd.

I took my niece and nephew to the Philly Zoo a few years ago, and outside of the big cat building and we heard screams. When we turned around a tiger was spraying urine on a crowd from his cage. It was, as they say HEE-LAIRY-US!!!

At the Philly Zoo you can catch the turtles getting it in on any given day... I remember going there and drinking a 40 in the bathroom and being 14 years old...

• I just copped this the other day. funny shit