On Track on Wax (Kon & Amir Related)

2»

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    you sounding like a snitch right now....

I'm not getting this accusation.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Church's[/b] Chicken sides
    shows what you know! pfff

• Church's[/b] Chicken sides
    shows what
    you know! pfff
    Church's Chicken side orders are not all of that (in comparison to Popeye's)...

A question for Kon and Amir, what type of music was put on this mix?
    I liked the disco sides on Kings of Diggin' and I hope that y'all put more of the same on Off Track.

• not only are Kon and Amir both total rip-off artists - they litter and make fun of people with down's syndrome. they're rude and crass, and I for one have even bore witness to Kon hitting on a 13 year old girl by holding up a vg+- copy of matthew larkin cassell's little known 45 and suggestively putting his index finger back and forth through the center hole, raising his eye brows while doing that gross Gene Simmons thing with his tongue, all along screaming profanities. Amir spends his evenings watching curling on foreign sports networks and abusing farm animals with meat hooks and said the Holocaust was a minor detail in history. Barely Breaking Even? On Track? On crack is more like it - because I've seen Kon sell the stuff to preschoolers. "You want to see ponies?" said he to a poor young lad with a bowl cut and a gleam in his eye - before starting to cry and shiver in the presence of a complete monster, a lunatic dope peddler with his eye on the prize and total disregard for civility.
    make pretty damn good comps though - and you shouldn't call them out for something they haven't anything to do with really, beside picking the records.

• you sounding like a snitch right now....

I'm not getting this accusation.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    not only are Kon and Amir both total rip-off artists - they litter and make fun of people with down's syndrome. they're rude and crass, and I for one have even bore witness to Kon hitting on a 13 year old girl by holding up a vg+- copy of matthew larkin cassell's little known 45 and suggestively putting his index finger back and forth through the center hole, raising his eye brows while doing that gross Gene Simmons thing with his tongue, all along screaming profanities. Amir spends his evenings watching curling on foreign sports networks and abusing farm animals with meat hooks and said the Holocaust was a minor detail in history. Barely Breaking Even? On Track? On crack is more like it - because I've seen Kon sell the stuff to preschoolers. "You want to see ponies?" said he to a poor young lad with a bowl cut and a gleam in his eye - before starting to cry and shiver in the presence of a complete monster, a lunatic dope peddler with his eye on the prize and total disregard for civility.
    make pretty damn good comps though - and you shouldn't call them out for something they haven't anything to do with really, beside picking the records.

appreciated - but I'm really only taking the applause seriously from the Flock of Seagulls looking dude towards the bottom and the naturalist at large crunchy granola guy who could double as a doctor in the middle with the glasses.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    ok and the fat guy in the top right corner.

• kon's side is disco and mine is jazz funk/braslian/latin

amir

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,785 Posts
    ok and the fat guy in the top right corner.

Is that Bill Parcells?