MP3 REQ: Doo Doo Brown (INSTRUMENTAL)

mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I'm looking for the Instrumental to the classic 2 Hyped Brothers & A Dog track "Doo Doo Brown".May be the "Frank Ski Instrumental"... or might just be called "Instrumental"...regardless, the only cat who has this on the 'seek has me sitting in his queue for eternity.any help would be appreciated.192 kbps+ plaesethanks!

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    How soon do you need this? I am at work right now, but i have the lp at home (though I'm not sure if the instrumental is on there). I could rip it tomorrow for you, if the instrumental is on there.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    if yer talkin' bout the Ya Rollin' Doo Doo LP i don't think its on there

no deadline

• not to thread jack, but if you have the regular version, do you mind posting it? i play this pretty frequently but only have a 128 kb.

as for the instrumental, i'm pretty sure you can make a d-i-y version off of the regular track just by cutting and pasting.

not to thread jack, but if you have the regular version, do you mind posting it? i play this pretty frequently but only have a 128 kb.
    O.G. vocal @192:

now come back when you have the Instrumental version for me... no D.I.Y. plaese