Record day/BBQ this sunday. West LA

UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Im having an open turntable BBQ at my place. BYO whatever you need. We'll have some food though. Bring some records by if you want to step up and play a little suntin. People will be smokin, drinking, and generally having a good time. Swing by, there should be some talented DJs in the spot. If anyone responds i'll put up where its at and such. Just wanted to see if any of ya'll wanted to get together and share some tunes.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    tell me more

will there be a chance to trade/ sell?

• Sorry, this Sunday is my birthday. I'll be spending it at the Do Over, drinking sangria. If it doesn't work out, y'all are welcome to join me there.

http://www.myspace.com/thedoover

never been but it looks like good times

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Sounds good

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Can someone please throw one of these when I'm in LA?? I would like to meeet zee strutters and trade and buy zee records...

• Can someone please throw one of these when I'm in LA?? I would like to meeet zee strutters and trade and buy zee records...

O-Dub already tried.

I have a venue on any Sunday ready to go, but nobody seems interested.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Can someone please throw one of these when I'm in LA?? I would like to meeet zee strutters and trade and buy zee records...

O-Dub already tried.

I have a venue on any Sunday ready to go, but nobody seems interested.

word?

All good. All Strutters come to the EXTRA CHEE$E show with me and J-Zone and we will get shitfaced and talk records..

• word?

All good. All Strutters come to the EXTRA CHEE$E show with me and J-Zone and we will get shitfaced and talk records..

Are you flying through in October? I'm back to the UK for 3 weeks to play records an'stuff, otherwise I'd show for a brew.

• All good. All Strutters come to the EXTRA CHEE$E show with me and J-Zone and we will get shitfaced and talk records..
    speakin of j-zone, this freestyle is