SHUT UP & DANCE vs THE RAGGA TWINS

PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Come on UK strutters, show us you ain't gone to bed yet. If you don't check in I'll have to rip some more but get on this...This Town Needs A SheriffHooligan '69

Comments

• Come on UK strutters, show us you ain't gone to bed yet. If you don't check in I'll have to rip some more but get on this...

This Town Needs A Sheriff

Hooligan '69

Both dope tracks.
    I've played the SUAD album a few times recently (for the first time since it dropped I guess) and the hip hop tracks are superb.

I'm thinking of opening my set tonight with Ragga Twins/The homeless problem.

• ha!

i love both these guys first lps(same people)

homeless problem is a classic break track for sure.

• I gave all my early promo 12's of Shut Up & Dance/Ragga Twins (plus General Levy on Justice) to the charity shop a few years back

Was never much a fan anyway.

• Still got a couple of these, but not on dat MP3, so ta!

Hooligan 69? Fucking ace.

• One of the best UK records from the 90ties!!! I like it for it's title alone. Ragga Twins, SUAD, Rebel MC ... those guys got me hooked on Jungle when it was still called Hardcore.

Bloodclat!!!

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

Fave Ragga Twins is the instrumental 18" Speaker[/b]; a great example of music the was changing from hardcore into jungle. My fav SUAD is No Doubt[/b], it's got a really simple analogue/acid bass line I have to bounce to.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Spliffhead

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Spliffhead

• Fave Ragga Twins is the instrumental 18" Speaker[/b]; a great example of music the was changing from hardcore into jungle.

Bought this when it came out. Didn't sound too bad when I put it on the other week!