I'm in your band...

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
"I'm in your band, you can't escape me."not exactly a record, but this came out as a cd and it's music related. It's also very entertaining.

Comments

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    Is this a Neil Hamburger crank call? Totally sounds like it.

• it is. It's from Great Phone Calls, which is hillarious. I actually am not a big fan of the other Hamburger things I've checked out, but this cd kills me over and over.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

PLAESE 2 PAOST MORE!

• I'm in your band is the best one on the whole cd, but there are some other good ones.

Hijinx and a child:

nude models:

pablo cruise fan club (this one's good):

graduate of yaoo (falls a little flat at the end, but starts good):

you've gotta be in the mood for them, but if you need a laugh some of these will do the trick.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Neil Hamburger

Live?

best comedy show of my life

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

This is the only crank calls alb I've ever been into.....

Hell of quotable lines.

Never liked anything attributed to 'Neil Hamburger' (yes I "get it" I just don't care)

Pretty sure it was originally an LP, the reish CD from more recent years has the 'bonus tracks' like the Pablo Cruise fan club shit.....

• Pretty sure it was originally an LP, the reish CD from more recent years has the 'bonus tracks' like the Pablo Cruise fan club shit.....

I think you're right. When I worked at Amoeba somebody recommended this cd to me and I think he said soemthing about it originally be an LP.

The "I'm in your band one" is funny to me because he talks about Ciabella (however you spell it) burrito. I like how he so nice and such a dick at the same time.