Breakface and Facemelt had some kids

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
These are just some joints I've ripped that I try and play out. Some of them might be considered "common" but nevertheless everytime I bump 'em I get . If you don't have these this a great time to get some nice tunes that sometimes get overlooked or not. It's record day snitches so I thought I'd contributeheavy love affair.mp3 - 8.55MB 15 remember me.mp3 - 5.58MB07 another star.mp3 - 12.21MByoure a winner remix.mp3 - 7.71MBlove has come around.mp3 - 11.14MB

Comments

• Thanks for these P*tr*ck, I'm gonna dl them now.

that first track is really nice...

• Glad you guys like 'em. Shit, for someone like me to offer something worthy to diggeurs like yourselves, that's whats up.

• thanks hommie!! These are all certified play-outable.

• Another Star is Stevie... Right am I?

Thank you for the gems. I like tastemaker tunes like these to reconfigure what I think is funky to hear a lot.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    P,

Who does that remix of "We're a Winner"?

• P,

Who does that remix of "We're a Winner"?

Gambit:

Yes STEVIE. Man, I can't lie I just discovered that track. It was his closing song when I went to go see him a few weeks ago *sigh*

Oli:

These dudes from Japan called "AYB Force". Straight-up, I might be on the few people who actually has that joint in the U.S.. When I was in Japan I kicked it at their store "Vinyl Seven"(???) and dudes broke me off. It's just some promo-only 7-inch that they made. The AYB force fam runs pretty deep but DJ tahara (???) and his main dude opened up and did this amazing two turntable mega-mix set. Hella breaks, disco rap, disco heat and all on O.G. pressings. I forgot how sick those cats are.

shameless promo:

I put that track on my last mix-cd called "maximum joy" (king most) which you still can cop at t.urntable lab.

• some fine gems there! thank you.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    That curtis remix is

• Thanks for the mp3s.. That mix-cd has been on heavy rotation through the summer.

• These dudes from Japan called "AYB Force". Straight-up, I might be on the few people who actually has that joint in the U.S.. When I was in Japan I kicked it at their store "Vinyl Seven"(???) and dudes broke me off. It's just some promo-only 7-inch that they made. The AYB force fam runs pretty deep but DJ tahara (???) and his main dude opened up and did this amazing two turntable mega-mix set. Hella breaks, disco rap, disco heat and all on O.G. pressings. I forgot how sick those cats are.

Those guys are dope for sure... I have a 12" of theirs, but not this 7". If you like DJ Day, which you all do, then you'd dig AYB Force.