Stupid question

DirtyBeatGuyDirtyBeatGuy 297 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
What's the version of that Biggie song that uses Sister Nancy's Bam Bam??? I have it on a 12" somewhere and for the life of me can't find it. Anyone have it to post?

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I think you mean Guerilla Black.

compton.mp3 - 8.52MB

• Is that guy on the bench record rare? I saw a copy in a thrift store yesterday but passed on it. Maybe I'll go back.

• Is that guy on the bench record rare? I saw a copy in a thrift store yesterday but passed on it. Maybe I'll go back.

YOU PASSED ON IT?!?!?! I think you should be banned from posting on RECORD DAY

• No! I'm on my way - I'm going to take pics and send them to see if I have any room to haggle on the price - condition wise (VG+, VG, etc...) Brb!

• No! I'm on my way - I'm going to take pics and send them to see if I have any room to haggle on the price - condition wise (VG+, VG, etc...) Brb!

whoops forgot to include the smiley on my post- i was kidding

• I'm serious. Scared it might be gone!

whoops forgot to include the smiley on my post- i was kidding

i was afraid this was going to turn into another sergio mendez brazil 66 rarity thread...

"that guy can't even go to the bathroom in south america!"

• And FYI Mr. Smartypants - it's not that Guerilla Black song - it's an actual mix with Biggie over the original Sister Nancy beat so take yr mother to the Breaks.com - will anyone with the REAL MP3 please stand up.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    And FYI Mr. Smartypants - it's not that Guerilla Black song - it's an actual mix with Biggie over the original Sister Nancy beat so take yr mother to the Breaks.com - will anyone with the REAL MP3 please stand up.

touchy touchy

• And FYI Mr. Smartypants - it's not that Guerilla Black song - it's an actual mix with Biggie over the original Sister Nancy beat so take yr mother to the Breaks.com - will anyone with the REAL MP3 please stand up.

touchy touchy

haha right? "YOU GETS NO MP3 DAWG!"

and boz scaggs rare =