How many actually think....

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Suge Knight had Biggie killed? *this is the extension of a heated work conversation*

Comments

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    i'd be more inclined to say pac..but sure, anything's possible.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

naw, dude...

suge took out BOTH of them...

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Well my homie is or was an engineer for Death Row as recently as two months ago... He was explaining Suge to me, because Suge would call him "Family" because he was doing all of the Petey Pablo sessions...

Anyway Suge, is no joke, and has pretty much any young Blood willing to do wahtever he asked... Basically Suge would bring the cats into the studio and let them record singles etc, b-sides, basically gassing them up with the idea that he may release their project... Besides the fact he would throw them cash etc if they needed it... So yeh he had a whole army he could call whenever to do wahtever when he asked...

So did he have biggie killed? mm no idea, but its definately and very easily possible... Probably TuPac too, since I think he was trying to make a break from Death Row...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I've also always suspected he had more to do with Pac's murder.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Pac got shot due to some dumbass gang shit that didn't involve him in the first place. Biggie's death seems more calculated. To me, all roads lead back to Suge.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Suge surely didn't benefit from it.

well if pac left Death Row Suge would have lost out... Plus you know he tried to keep all the royalties from Pac's recordings (and everyone else on the label for that matter)... Also 2Pac probably would never have let half of the shit that Suge had access to out... all those recording and appearances after death? Suge capitalized

well if pac left Death Row Suge would have lost out... Plus you know he tried to keep all the royalties from Pac's recordings (and everyone else on the label for that matter)... Also 2Pac probably would never have let half of the shit that Suge had access to out... all those recording and appearances after death? Suge capitalized

Not get side-tracked but Death Row is far from the Industry giant it was years ago.

Not get side-tracked but Death Row is far from the Industry giant it was years ago.

yeh it just folded completely... sold off the last of their property

That doesn't really have anything to do with it... he was one vindictive motherfucker, and his beef was with Puff... he wanted to take the jewel off his crown...

So Suge didnt capitalize?

yeh it just folded completely... sold off the last of their property

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    There is an old saying that goes "Justice delayed is not justice denied". It's just that I feel we'll be waiting another 10,15,20 years before we find out WHY![/b]

That doesn't really have anything to do with it... he was one vindictive motherfucker, and his beef was with Puff... he wanted to take the jewel off his crown...
    This some Source magazine-type thread. I'm Outta Here.

This some Source magazine-type thread. I'm Outta Here.

I have no idea why you think Suge's actions would make sense or be logical to you or I??? Clearly the dude did a whole lot of stuff that we wouldn't understand to get where he is...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    To me, all roads lead back to Suge.

agreed

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Wasn't there a lot of evidence that Suge did kill Biggie using off duty LAPD officers from the Ramparts division? He'd been using some off duty officers as security at his shows and other events and used a couple of them to off Biggie.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    1)Suge let several Death Row artist walk away from the label in their prime...if Pac wanted to walk..he could have walked...Suge is not the type of person to have someone killed because they want to "do it on their own".

2)Suge was in the car with Pac when he got killed...THAT AINT GANGSTA

3)hours before Pac was killed Suge was helping him stomp some dudes face in....highly unlikely he would help dude assault someone,NOT KNOWING HE WAS BEING FILMED then have him murdered a few hours later

4)everybody knows who killed Pac...and BY NO MEANS would a Compton Blood/Piru EVER hire a Compton Crip to do his anything...let alone murder for him

5)Suge has always been closely watched by Police,F.B.I..etc since Death Row was started ...you can't hire a hit when your phones are taped,your being followed and your money is being watched

6)no reliable source has linked Suge to Biggie's murder

7)there was absolutely no motive for Suge to have Biggie killed....what,because him and Pac were beefin'? Pac had beef with several folks in and out of the industry

8) if im not mistaken..Suge was in jail when Biggie was killed....how do you order a hit from jail??? this aint the movies

9)if anything ,Pac was killed to send a message to Suge...i doubt it...but this theory makes alot more sense

10)Biggie's murder was sloppy..the only unsloppy thing about it was that the killer was alone....the obvious conclusion from the circumstances would indicate it had something to do with Suge....but,i doubt he would be dumb enough to have it done in his city (on Biggie's 1st return since Pac's death),in front of hundreds of witnesses, dude is a millionaire he could have had something done more professionally than that

and further more...... fuck it

what the hell do i know ...

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    My theory:

Biggie and Pac where boys in the begining and during that time they probably crossed some dudes, over drugs or somthing, dude probably went to jail and when he came out or when things cooled down he took them out one by one.... Both of them knew they where going to die that's why they lived it up!!! And ended up hating each other cause one probably talked one into it....

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

That is the biggest reason why people shouldn't really suspect that Suge had 'Pac killed. HE WAS SITTING IN THE CAR NEXT TO 'PAC WHEN THEY STARTED LETTIN' OFF!!! And supposedly got a minor bullet wound to the head himself! If you're gonna have somebody whacked that is NOT the way you want to do it!

7)there was absolutely no motive for Suge to have Biggie killed....what,because him and Pac were beefin'? Pac had beef with several folks in and out of the industry

Suge had a serious problem with Puff, mostly over something that happened down in I think Miami where one of his boys got killed and he believed Puffy had something to do with it. So, in theory, he may have had a motive to go after Puff's "golden goose", Biggie.
    But I've also heard a lot of rumors about Puff being behing Big's murder, for the same reasons some think Suge had 'Pac killed- supposedly, Biggie wanted to leave Bad Boy.

8) if im not mistaken..Suge was in jail when Biggie was killed....how do you order a hit from jail??? this aint the movies

Oh, you can most certainly order a hit from jail. Dudes send encrypted messages via phone, hand signals, hidden in artwork, etc. etc. Some of that sh*t is amazing, like dudes just invent their own languages that can't easily be deciphered. And somebody with Suge's money? Please believe, he could make that happen if he really wanted to.

Yeah... I don't know shit either!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I think Suge is a very bad man.

• I think Suge is a very scary motherfucker[/b]

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I think Suge is a very scary motherfucker[/b]

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    1)Suge let several Death Row artist walk away from the label in their prime...if Pac wanted to walk..he could have walked...Suge is not the type of person to have someone killed because they want to "do it on their own".
    dunno man were talking millions of $$$, none of the artists he let walk had what pac had, at least 17 completed albums... no way he wanted to let him just walk...

3)hours before Pac was killed Suge was helping him stomp some dudes face in....highly unlikely he would help dude assault someone,NOT KNOWING HE WAS BEING FILMED then have him murdered a few hours later
    possibly, but what better way to make cops think same thing?

4)everybody knows who killed Pac...and BY NO MEANS would a Compton Blood/Piru EVER hire a Compton Crip to do his anything...let alone murder for him
    money talks homie, specially this kinna money, baby lane did that shit & is now dead himself at the hand of a fellow crip... south side compton crips to be exact...

5)Suge has always been closely watched by Police,F.B.I..etc since Death Row was started ...you can't hire a hit when your phones are taped,your being followed and your money is being watched
    actually it's done quite often...

6)no reliable source has linked Suge to Biggie's murder
    russell poole is very reliable...

(rumor) motive was $$$, do a little research & you will find suge was sweating pdonkey big time as well as his moms...

this is very easy to do & is done daily...

9)if anything ,Pac was killed to send a message to Suge...i doubt it...but this theory makes alot more sense
    possibly... i personally think suge knew what better time for dude to get wacked, dont forget pac also claimed crip when he first claimed west side, then he jumped ship to mob piru...

10)Biggie's murder was sloppy..the only unsloppy thing about it was that the killer was alone....the obvious conclusion from the circumstances would indicate it had something to do with Suge....but,i doubt he would be dumb enough to have it done in his city (on Biggie's 1st return since Pac's death),in front of hundreds of witnesses, dude is a millionaire he could have had something done more professionally than that
    i seriously believe it was the suspected dude from the NOI, in conjunction w/ the dirty rampart cops working for suge, who were also in vegas during pacs hit...

same here, just sayin , i can tell you i spent aq lot of time researching this shit & imo, suge is behind the whole thing on both murders, but when you have dirty 5'0 on your side, jacking evidence & lots of other shit, one would wonder, doubt since baby lane is dead we will ever know...

i just personally believe the theory Suge had Pac killed is a bit far fetched....someone tried to murder him before he knew Suge...and Suge stood to make more $$$ with Pac recording somewhere else alive than dead

a decent argument can be made about the Biggie murder but there are a few holes in that theory also..

as far as ordering a hit from jail...yes, it is done quite often...but Suge's money and Suge's power are two different things...He couldn't even run his label from jail,that's how locked down he was....everything he did from jail was monitored ..Gotti power and Suge power aint the same thing

Russell Poole's motives are more quetionable than Suge's if you ask me

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    Anyone ever consider Puffy instead of Suge? Just a question....

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Anyone ever consider Puffy instead of Suge? Just a question....
    Mo$$, did you hear that track by Saigon (forgot what it's called but it's on his "Warning Shots" album)? He talks about the same thing: how Puff could of gotten Big murked.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    i just personally believe the theory Suge had Pac killed is a bit far fetched....someone tried to murder him before he knew Suge...and Suge stood to make more $$$ with Pac recording somewhere else alive than dead

a decent argument can be made about the Biggie murder but there are a few holes in that theory also..

as far as ordering a hit from jail...yes, it is done quite often...but Suge's money and Suge's power are two different things...He couldn't even run his label from jail,that's how locked down he was....everything he did from jail was monitored ..Gotti power and Suge power aint the same thing

Russell Poole's motives are more quetionable than Suge's if you ask me

feel ya homie, but as for the hit thing, the AB leader had 15 murders contracted & carried out from a super max, where you cant fart w/o it being recorded, so i feel if dude wanted to get a hit out from county or even state re: of being locked down, it could def happen...
    but we will never know, just fun to have a theory, cuz the shits deep...
    respect

dz

we will never know, just fun to have a theory, cuz the shits deep...
    respect

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Um...I don't know?

4)everybody knows who ALLEGEDLY[/b] killed Pac...and BY NO MEANS would a Compton Blood/Piru EVER hire a Compton Crip to do his anything...let alone murder for him