Chamillionaire is a freemason:

hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I saw his tour bus across form the Colbert report yesterday.Br>http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/hemol/chamillionairemason.jpg>

Comments

• YOU SEE IT.

as if the lizard logo wasn't enough.

• Cham's influence runs deep in political circles. Expect the coup that will finally destroy skull & bones for good.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    word is Chamillionaure is a 33 1/3 degree mason and has seen the black Jesus crypt as part of his initiation.....shhhhh but you cant tell nobody

• I thought it was strange that a certain Strutter hadn't rushed in to explain this particular controversy by now, but then I realized that Alex Jones was probably monopolizing his attention.

• Oh shit - I was just going to chime in on the torment he must be feeling over a southern rapper being associated with a magic secret society of world controlling lizard people.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "Ultimate Victory" sounds like a Borat-ism. "Ultimate victory--great success!"

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Dizzy can't even seem to ignore me not saying a thing.

• Dizzy can't even seem to ignore me not saying a thing.

how's the weather down there?

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Chamillionaire ?

HE A OIL CRIMINAL
    A NICHE LIAR with a LIMO
    member of the I RIM a HO ALLIANCE

There's literally thousands of anagrams that point in the Illuminat?? direction.

I rest my case.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Dizzy can't even seem to ignore me not saying a thing.

don't mention "down there" lest ye can name the rappers involved

• Dizzy can't even seem to ignore me not saying a thing.

don't mention "down there" lest ye can name the rappers involved

I can only name one type of cloud. The cummulus. and I probably spelled it wrong.

• This thread is awesome. Only on Soulstrut would folks discuss this. I know I don't need to point that out but whateva. That's a dope bus logo.

• that plate is for real?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Real as. Mang.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I just saw a young black kid dressed in baggy clothes w/ backpack & headphones (generally looking like a hip-hop head) in the Taipei airport. I had to look twice at the logo on his polo shirt, because it was a Freemason logo. He had a Freemason pin on his backpack too. Maybe it's just that new shit.