The world is ending...

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I was just on hold and I just heard a remake of Outkasts "I Like The Way You Move"

by Earth Wind and Fire...and...

Kenny G

Comments

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    I was just on hold and I just heard a remake of Outkasts "I Like The Way You Move"

by Earth Wind and Fire...and...
    Kenny G

They needed his horn work 'cause theirs historically was so weak...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I heard Cymande on the "smooth jazz" station a few weeks ago.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I was in an office in which they were playing The Wave LA's "smooth jazz station". I noticed AWB's pick up the pieces coming out the speakers but it sounded really watered down and weak, sure enough when it ends the DJ says that was the energetic new single from Kenny G entitled "Pick Up the Pieces"

MAKE IT STOP!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

MAKE IT STOP!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Whats the name of the 2 albums that do all light jazz covers of radio hip hop songs? Came out around 2002/03. Maybe "Hidden Beach"

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Whats the name of the 2 albums that do all light jazz covers of radio hip hop songs? Came out around 2002/03. Maybe "Hidden Beach"

NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE VOLUMES, YUM.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    that unwrapped shit is the worst thing to ever happen in the history of music

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE VOLUMES, YUM.

HAHAHAHA. Someone gave copies of one and two. Trash. But Ive always wanted someone to take the Kenny G song(the popular one) and throw a hot beat behind hit. A real Hardcore beat w/ that cheese. Cats would freak.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Let us not forget the return of THIS :

...the local Oldies station runs these hilarious ads where the announcer says, "Each band performs one FULL SET, then, both bands CONVERGE FOR A MONSTER 3RD 'JAM SET', COLLABORATING ON THEIR GREATEST HITS!!!"

I have to admit, I want to go, the crowd-watching value would be worth the entry fee alone.

I'm just extremely that I missed the "Original Box Tops" free concert in the park two days ago...I had been planning on going since I heard of it, but my memory is corroded, and I shopped for records instead, cause I had "nothing to do."