heyy

hellohowruhellohowru 3 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Hey, this is my first time posting here. I thought I would introduce myself with a remix I did of Notorious B.I.G.'s Suicidal Thoughts. I made it with ableton using this old bollywood movie soundtrack.

Comments

• Dope man. good first post. Welcome to a place that will consume all your free time at work

• I want to know why all of us clicked on a thread called "heyy."

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I thought it was going to be a post about Soulja Boy

• I thought his user name was rather genius.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    this remix is pretty quality, doesnt feel like it ever really "starts" but maybe youre onto something here.

welcome a"board" Tee Hee Hee

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    I thought his user name was rather genius.

• Dope man. good first post. Welcome to a place that will consume all your free time at work

thanks man

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    is it just me or have the intriductory posts really been stepping up in quality of late? Dudes seem to be finally "getting" it.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    is it just me or have the intriductory posts really been stepping up in quality of late? Dudes seem to be finally "getting" it.

i wonder if there is real life strut influence, or if lurkers are taking some time to familiarize themselves with the bizness before making a fool of themselves.

• is it just me or have the intriductory posts really been stepping up in quality of late? Dudes seem to be finally "getting" it.

I thought you vetted them all on MSN first?

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I want to know why all of us clicked on a thread called "heyy."
    I thought it was spam and maybe there was clon.

or a 1st post w/clon.

heyy back. welcome

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

I thought you vetted them all on MSN first?

Only 162 posts and he can read me like a book! b/w alias alert