Who Here is Into Satan?

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Think for yourself only a fool believes in absolute good or evil

Comments

• Code of Conduct: Satanists of the COS follow the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth:

1 Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
    2 Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure that they want to hear them.
    3 When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
    4 If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
    5 Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
    6 Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the person and he cries out to be relieved.
    7 Acknowledge the power of magic if you have used it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
    8 Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
    9 Do not harm little children.
    10 Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for your food.
    11 When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

• Code of Conduct: Satanists of the COS follow the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth:

1 Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
    2 Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure that they want to hear them.
    3 When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
    5 Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
    6 Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the person and he cries out to be relieved.
    7 Acknowledge the power of magic if you have used it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
    8 Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
    10 Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for your food.
    11 When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Works for me...

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

What if a small child is a guest in my lair and annoys me? Am I at least entitled to a small degree of cruelty and mercilessness?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Yet more proof that Kala is indeed 15 years old.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

in internet terms, this thread is his lair - he will now treat you cruelly & without mercy

---

in internet terms, this thread is his lair - he will now treat you cruelly & without mercy

---

EVIL!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Yet more proof that HKKKUNT is a small brained moron whom i would spit on and then beat to a pulp in the real world

Yet more proof that HKKKUNT is a small brained moron whom i would spit on and then beat to a pulp in the real world

EVIL!

• Yet more proof that HKKKUNT is a small brained moron whom i would spit on and then beat to a pulp in the real world

EVIL!

Hecubus!! Someone parked their car and blocked my driveway this morning!

It was you, wasn't it?!?!?

EEEEEVVILLLLL!!!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

+

+

You sail with bed sheets?

• You sail with bed sheets?

You don't?

EVIL!

I am personally aquainted with the dark side

why just the other day I bought a $500 record for $3

WHOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

You sail with bed sheets?

You don't?

Dude, if I had me some good sailing bedsheets I wouldn't still be stranded on this damn island with nothing to do but post on soulstrut all these years!

EVIL!

I am personally aquainted with the dark side

why just the other day I bought a $500 record for $3

WHOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

You really should have refused to buy it and then waxed the poor mans car.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    hkkunt/censorkunt you are exactly the kind of self important un-humble hypocritical peice of shit that is begging for a lesson in violence
    one day the laws of naure will whoop your wimp geek ass,hopefully dead

sadly, the laws of nature have it in for us all...

hkkunt/censorkunt you are exactly the kind of self important un-humble hypocritical peice of shit that is begging for a lesson in violence

OKIE DOKIE SCRAPPY-DOO

• 5 Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

plaese to elaborate on said signal?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

sadly, the laws of nature have it in for us all...

You're a far better reader than me. I figured kala was invoking some underling of Satan named 'naure'...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I'm with it.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

+

+

EYE WARSHIP SATIN.

No one's ever seen a little diddy called "Stay Tuned?" What is the world coming to?

• I never understood the appeal of Satan. I mean atheists have the advantage of at least making a claim to an empirical clarity. An atheist can say, listen all this religion is made up story, the Bible cannot be read literally so why pretend there is any truth to it. Satanists, what's their appeal? I mean Satan is a product of the same false testaments as God, if you take the view that religion is a lie. So why side with the evil one who will lose in the end?

Myself, I'm a monotheist. But it's not so much that I am convinced of the truth of God's existence, so much as I need God in my life. Keeps me humble.

I never understood the appeal of Satan.

I think it allows the feeble-minded to feel justified in believing things like "I DON'T HAVE TO BRUSH MY TEETH OR GO TO BED CAUSE I'M DOWN WITH THE DARK LORD" past the age of 20.

Satanists, what's their appeal?

Anton La Vey style Satanists don't really believe in 'Satan' the Biblical character - it's more like radical self-worship - 'do what thou wilt is the whole of the law' - sort of like libertarianism or something

---

sort of like libertarianism or something

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    to me the catholic church is one of the most evil organizations on the planet

need I mention the inquisition ,which the last sitting pope officially apologized for.

the fact that priests who rape little children are moved from parish to parish,still free to walk the earth is proof enough.

what about the billions of dollars the catholic church has paid out to the victims of these evil pedophiles?

To me there is no crime worse than stealing the innocence of a child's sexuality ,save for homocide.
    The catholic church is truly evil

I am a man who beleives that their is a huge amount of STUPIDITY and INJUSTICE
    on this plane of existence,typified by the likes of the catholic church and almost ALL organized religions especially those in the name of CHRIST,then I want no part of ANY of it.
    If you want to call that SATANIC,or "the antichrist"...be my guest.It seeems people are scared or are too dumb enough to think for themselves and are easily led astray by wolves[religious leaders,politicians] in sheeps clothing.

To knee jerk /lock step and follow some organized set of rules about an imaginary invisible god ,in any organized religion is not what I need to have a fufilling existence.

Recently the new pope declared the catholic church is THE ONLY place to worship Christ,and all others are false institutions.

hmmmmmmmmmmm how narrow minded and constrained

more fallicy and self important hypocrisy,what a shock
    just like ignoring aids,over population and same sex marriges/homosexuality or deeming them "evil"

i'll take the left hand path of assuming responsibility for all of my own actions
    and doing unto others as they have done to me
    I am not putting my faith in some man made amalgam of horseshit that condones the sodomy of children or beleives that one is absolved of all sins once they admit error and embrace jesus
    total nonsense

• I just searched kala's post for "Babylon" and "shitstem" and came up with nothing.

You feel OK(KKKK) today?