MABU'S MADNESS lp on Maple

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
who got it?

Comments

• i'm beginning to think that you people don't know ANYTHING about

is this even a music forum anymore?!?

• this thraed isn't about race, religion, politics, rap music that sucks or shoes so you probably won't get any replies.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    this thraed isn't about race, religion, politics, rap music that sucks or shoes so you probably won't get any replies.

what about NBA?

sorry i cant help you on this question. never heard of this album...

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    who got it?

Rare.
    $200 - $250
    don't have it.

• how folks gonna know boscoe and east of underground and colonel abrams and not know MABU's MADNESS on Maple??? i'm VERY disappointed in the so-called big guys on this forum... i'm beginning to doubt your status now

• poopsike says $115 sealed

cant be thaaaat good

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Never seen it but I assume it's on the same Maple label as the Flood LP which was a subsidiary of All Platinum.

Is this Mabu's Madness LP a rock record??

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    yeah, rock record.
    some funk moves.
    same label origins as Flood...
    i thought it was an interesting listen.
    But not mindblowing.

• Got it. Like it, tho prolly not everybody's thing. Groovy low budget funky rock record. "In Your Day" to me is the cut.

• "In Your Day" to me is the cut.

THERE. someone who UNDERSTANDS

• who wants to sell me one for the going rate of $115?

• I just gave another listen again and for me it sounds like early Rare Earth lp's.
    Best cut for me is "Do the best you can".

It's quite rare and I think there was an other copy on Ebay some time ago that went for more than the mentioned popsike price (over 200$).

I tried to assemble a Maple Discography on here numerous times and no one got into it. This was def. not a part of it at that time. Good lookin' on the info. Matrix #?

Real OLD Headz Know the Deal!

I tried to assemble a Maple Discography on here numerous times and no one got into it. This was def. not a part of it at that time. Good lookin' on the info. Matrix #?

M-6007 (M-9010)

• Real OLD Headz Know the Deal!

I'm not that OLD!!!!!!

• AH HA!
    another missing matrix. thanks .

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    so real OLD headz...

do we file under?

a) TAX SCAM FUNK
    b) TAX SCAM ROCK

• c) TAX SCAM SOULROCK

• TNGTNG 234 Posts
    File under: Sylvia distributed and then absorbed when the label couldn't recoup. From what I've heard, this was extremely commonplace at All Platinum.

Most of the Maple catalog is getting refurbished by Sanctuary's Outtasite imprint. The Lee Moses looks pretty good, and upon shuffled iPod the wife commented that Moses' California Dreamin' was better than the original.

Get on her level.