Canada pics

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Just got back from a short tour of Canada. Big shouts to everyone who came out. It was good to finally meet the Toronto folks, and a big thank you to Aser for showing me around and making me eat strange things (pawzoo). I'll be getting my blog on about the trip later in the week.You guys do it a bit different up there, eh? http://www.flickr.com/photos/day465/sets/72157602058411653/

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Thx for hitting up our city and I hope you enjoyed urself. Dinner was a good night.

Classic!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

WOW.

Not cool man, not cool at all.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

WOW.

Not cool man, not cool at all.

Harsh. When I finally get the guts up to have my picture posted, this is the reaction? This is exactly why I've been holding out. As if you all are supermodels in the finest gear. At least I am willing to hold on to what I like and not follow stupid trends. Forget this shit.

Day, can you please take my photo down?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Harsh. When I finally get the guts up to have my picture posted, this is the reaction? This is exactly why I've been holding out. As if you all are supermodels in the finest gear. At least I am willing to hold on to what I like and not follow stupid trends. Forget this shit.

Day, can you please take my photo down?

Question, did you make those pants your self? That colour combo is highly

I respect that you do your doing own thing, so keep ravin' dawggy.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    This guy was excited about getting his picture taken. This was at an afterhours rave/club type thing the promoters took us to after the gig. Shit was definitely a trip, haha.

• Graemlin?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Thanks!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Graemlin?

There's a club like this about a block away from my crib, shit is HILARIOUS. I get a kick out of seeing the people lined up outside, I don't think they got the memo.

• nice pics Day! Sammy gettin buck in the superfriends shirt

Huggs' upcoming haircut =

Lion-O hahahaha

• Oh snap I didn't know Bambouche was gonna trek all the way up there for the tour!