Who's watching College Football All Day?

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Everything leads up to USC/Nebraska though.

Comments

• I will probably watch the BC game instead, should be a better matchup.

Anyway Michigan's looking less crappy than ND right now, so that makes me happy.

• Today's slate is not as good as last week's.

Been watching UCF and UT...UCF is game but their QB is killing them right now. Ten point game at half.

USC/Nebraska is interesting cos of all the smack they ran at each other on the Rome show. Huskers are 5-0 when Gameday is there. This will be a close game. I hope Nebraska wins.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm jumping on the USC bandwagon. Their basketball program is going to be a strong pull as well, with the introduction of O.J. Mayo.

• I hope UCF can pull this off.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I hope UCF can pull this off.

Seriously........Texas sucks....but UCF is surprisingly good.

• I'm jumping on the USC bandwagon.

You always were a soft ass beachdude.

• That was a great game. If only dude wouldn't have fumbled again....

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    It's looking like a great day, UW goes down, UCLA is getting crushed, and Oregon is rolling.
    Now if Nebraska can get at USC it would be a perfect day.

I'm jumping on the USC bandwagon.

USC is in downtown LA. Get familiar.

SC offense lookin' goooodd.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Utah >>>>>>>>>>>>>> UCLA

So much for all this LA Times bullshit about "will the USC-UCLA game decide the national championship?"

CAL = 3-0

Now if only Nebraska can win...

Utah >>>>>>>>>>>>>> UCLA

So much for all this LA Times bullshit about "will the USC-UCLA game decide the national championship?"

CAL = 3-0

Now if only Nebraska can win...

UCLA athletics have known to crumble rather quickly.

Nebraska will most definitely not win at this point. SC is so damn focused right now. FUCK YEA.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    CAL = 3-0

Oregon=3-0

It's looking like a 4-0 show down in two weeks at Autzen.
    I can't wait, haven't made the trip down in a couple years.
    It should be a good one.

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    I hope UCF can pull this off.

That was there 1st game in the new arena ....I still can't belive UCF made a game of it....To bad they lost.

• I'm jumping on the USC bandwagon.

I know where USC is, young - I almost attended there.

I am talking about your heart, which pumps kool-aid and is made of cake with vanilla frosting.

• Options

I am talking about your heart, which pumps kool-aid and is made of cake with vanilla frosting.

Ouch. What I lack in physique and grimy appearance, I make up for with my right hook and sports knowledge.

but 99.9% of the students come from newport beach/ corona del mar & 99.9 of the alumni drives around those cities in their red & gold benzos, red & gold hummers etc etc, not to mention 99.9 of the houses there are rocking SC flags 24-7 & trying to help becky & hunter get in to SC so that they can keep up w/ the jone's down the block

My point to JP was don't mix me up with any Abercrombie-clad wanksters.

• USC = University of Spoiled Children.

I'm jumping on the USC bandwagon. Their basketball program is going to be a strong pull as well, with the introduction of O.J. Mayo.

This begs the question of which bandwagon you were previously on.

And dude, if you're going to jump on a bandwagon, plaese not to embarrass yourself with the Trojans and at least consider either the Bears or Ducks if you're going to stay Pac 10 bound.

Shit, even the Bruins would be a better look.

And dude, if you're going to jump on a bandwagon, plaese not to embarrass yourself with the Trojans and at least consider either the Bears or Ducks if you're going to stay Pac 10 bound.

I never really followed college football closely. USC is good. I'm not a football person (yet), but I know that Reggie Bush was one of the best college runningbacks EVER. O.J. May o seems like a bad ass. I plan on watching him in person. Sorry, but fuck Cal, UCLA, and Oregon. Although I do like the Ducks colors.

• Im calling it right now ASU upsets an undefeated USC on Thanksgiving!!!

• Nebraska should be embarassed for that performance. Drop them out of the Top 25, please.

I never really followed college football closely. USC is good. I'm not a football person (yet), but I know that Reggie Bush was one of the best college runningbacks EVER. O.J. May o seems like a bad ass. I plan on watching him in person. Sorry, but fuck Cal, UCLA, and Oregon. Although I do like the Ducks colors.

soft ass beachdude-ness

soft ass beachdude-ness

No. SC is such a no-brainer for the football novice. Perennial contenders in Socal? What's not to like about that?

soft ass beachdude-ness

No. SC is such a no-brainer for the football novice. Perennial contenders in Socal? What's not to like about that?

"Perennial contenders" does not equate to "thereby worth rooting for". Then again, you're also a Lakers fan. You wear Yankees pinstripes too?

• yuichi this is a bad look, even for you.

USC was, is and always will be about a bunch of BITCHES.

honestly I have more love even for Stanford.

USC assholes always come out of the woodwork on game day here in SF rocking their pussy jerseys and sweats. I stayed shoulder checking folls on the street Saturday who were rocking USC gear on some "oops-sorry-my-bad-did-you-drop-your-icecream-fuck-you-bye."

• I stayed shoulder checking folls on the street Saturday who were rocking USC gear on some "oops-sorry-my-bad-did-you-drop-your-icecream-fuck-you-bye."

Damn dude you sound like a bad-ass on this interwebs!!!!

I guess this is a Cali thing.

Yuichi, you live in SoCal right? Root for yo' city, then.

I hate USC for my own (envy) set of reasons, but their uniforms and fight song is the truth.

Cal dudes sounded mad haterish ri'bou'now.

• Damn dude you sound like a bad-ass on this interwebs!!!!

dont let me catch you rocking USC gear on the interwebs!

• I hope UCF can pull this off.

That was there 1st game in the new arena ....I still can't belive UCF made a game of it....To bad they lost.

I was bummed out for a bit right after it ended. I was so ready to run up and down the streets of Philadelphia screaming "FINALLY, UCF IS KNOWN FOR SOMETHING BESIDES DAUNTE CULPEPPER AND THE FUCKING BLAIR WITCH PROJECT!!!!!" They still gave it their all, and got one step closer to finally knocking off a ranked opponent. Oh well. My alma mater will have their day soon enough. At least USF is ranked, I guess.