Take that shit to the breaks dog gets hungry...

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
It's tiring telling people to all day.Dude's gotta re-fuel and re-energize every now and then.

Comments

• AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

you are fast

• that was actually a coincidence. He's been popping up in all the sample spotter posts and seems to have become the official "take that shit to the breaks" mascot. I was working on it before you made that post about richard gere.

• I like how he wipes his mouth when he's done.

THE BITCH HAS MANNERS.

• that was actually a coincidence. He's been popping up in all the sample spotter posts and seems to have become the official "take that shit to the breaks" mascot. I was working on it before you made that post about richard gere.

oh really!?

regardless, if i got into any legal trouble, i'd hired Lawyer Dog in a heartbeat. can we make a graemlin out of him saying "please be real" or "please be serious"?
    who doesn't love dogs? i'd trust a dog in a heartbeat if he had on a cordoroy blazer

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    That dog is cross-eyed. It is probably a zombie. We should kill it before it infects Jerry Springer.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Are you saying you think that's a dog in the
    breaks graemlin? RECOGNIZE THE REAL BOZZY.

• no, I'm not saying that's a dog in this

Someone has been posting that dog in most of the "what's the sample in ______" posts lately. It's usually followed by take that shit to the breaks. It seemed like he had become the new mascot for taking it to the breaks.

anyhoo, it's still a nerdy dog eating a sandwich.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I guess I'm from the sample-spotter posts lately

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    i'd trust a dog in a heartbeat if he had on a cordoroy blazer

haha! anthropomorphizing gets props over here.

• Someone has been posting that dog in most of the "what's the sample in ______" posts lately.