Quick iTunes question

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Is there a way to import an entire CD as a single track, or do I have to do that via a program like SoundForge?Thanks.

Comments

• when you put the cd in, before you import, go to the advanced menu and hit "join cd tracks", then import

• when you put the cd in, before you import, go to the advanced menu and hit "join cd tracks", then import

Thanks, but that option is grayed out for me. Any clues as to why?

• have you imported it already? You can't join them after the fact. Only from the cd.

You also need to select all of the songs to do it. That might be the problem. Select all and then you should be able to join them.

• Winner!

I hadn't imported the tracks yet, but "Join" was still grayed out. So I ejected the disc, re-inserted it, and then got the option. Weird, but hey, it's working. Thanks.

And Tommy, I thought your reply was gonna include some weird Photoshop workaround.

• sorry Ross, I'm not that fast. I need source material to base it off of anyways. Glad you got it figured out.

• Is there anyway to do the opposite in Itunes? Just one long track into seperate tracks.