NEWSFLASH: 50 CENT TAKING HIS TOYS AND GOING HOME

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

• A man of his word.

• "I'm in the space where I'm rich already. Talk to you later."

That was pretty awesome.

• blocked at work! shit!

so what is this? did he concede to kanye? has he admitted defeat?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    HE WAS ON howard this morning, but i havent heard it yet.
    i can post the interview if anyone wants.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    blocked at work! shit!

'
    "I don't want to do it anymore."

• blocked at work! shit!

'

"I don't want to do it anymore."

THAT really sounds like some bitch shit for 50 to say! doesn't want to do what? make a bunch of money outselling all but 2 albums released on the same day as his? boo hoo! what a soldier! indeed!

• not very gansta i'm afraid.

• Options
    "I'm in the space where I'm rich already. Talk to you later."

That was pretty awesome.

That was pretty awesome.

I don't even like 50 and I can't argue that he pretty much rendered the whole issue game over right there.

• "I'm in a space where I'm rich already".What space is that? How big is this space?
    Inquisitive minds want to know!!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Got rich, stopped tryin'

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Got rich, stopped tryin'

Finally.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

That was pretty awesome.

I don't even like 50 and I can't argue that he pretty much rendered the whole issue game over right there.

I mean, if it were just cuz that would indeed be hard as fuck.

But unless he's admitting defeat in the challenge that he himself initiated in that interview too, JP really said it:

• Got rich, stopped tryin'

That was pretty awesome.

I ain't buying this shit. Maybe I would've felt like he game-overed some shit had he not run his fat mouth, but this really sounds like some crybaby shit.

I hate when fools do this, whether it's in the real world, online or in the entertainment biz. Man the fuck up, doyouknowwhatIamsaying,hoLmeses?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    g-unit reunion album/new 50 after tony yayo and lloyd banks run out of money

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

That was fukin awesome.

That was pretty awesome.

I ain't buying this shit. Maybe I would've felt like he game-overed some shit had he not run his fat mouth, but this really sounds like some crybaby shit.

I hate when fools do this, whether it's in the real world, online or in the entertainment biz. Man the fuck up, doyouknowwhatIamsaying,hoLmeses?

Fuck that, Herm.

I'm done with this thread.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

That was pretty awesome.

Fuck that, Herm.

You must be in a space where you are already rich.

That was pretty awesome.

Fuck that, Herm.

You must be in a space where you are already rich.

Now I'm back...

But, NOW I'm done with this thread.

Seriously.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I bet his sales increase if he declares retirement.

• "I'm in a space where I'm rich already".What space is that? How big is this space?
    Inquisitive minds want to know!!!

It's an enormous tank of vitamin water.

• well at least he still has his acting career to look forward to.

• on this predictable publicity stunt... these dudes will be collaborating in no time.

• theres a song in the blog in the dilla/doom thread that has a supposed 50 track off the new album produced by Kanye that only made the euro version or something.

• theres a song in the blog in the dilla/doom thread that has a supposed 50 track off the new album produced by Kanye that only made the euro version or something.

http://spinemagazine.com/music/september/50cent/smile.mp3

Would've been the (2nd) best song on the album too, next to the Jake One song ft Mary J Blige.

• This is much more worthy of that... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_mgsU2Uyyk

All for a moonman award, 'Ye?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Got rich, stopped tryin'

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    on this predictable publicity stunt... these dudes will be collaborating in no time.

these dudes will be collaborating in no time.