post a DRUMBRAEK which you are 99,99 %....

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
surtain no one knows about, in other words a soulstrut world premier !!! duck-break-1.mp3 - 0.53MB

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Heard it.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    Heard it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY! ....u are buggin, right?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Well, maybe

• There's a Louis Bellson break toward the end of this mix that I haven't seen listed anywhere...

Funky16Corners Presents 45 Beats

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

got it. cover is them on a bridge or something wirht red/yellow letters and the title of this track has the word "soul" in it.

• I have a break that will make you shit your pants. I'm always afraid to post it because I'm afraid of my squirrel being outed. Its that serious.

heres a few im not sure too many people are up on....but sorry lurkers somehow it got this weird flange effect on it! (and no, the last one isnt a cover of sweet pea or you baby, its from '67 on musicor)

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

got it. cover is them on a bridge or something wirht red/yellow letters and the title of this track has the word "soul" in it.

Yes.

nice one. it just looks soooo bad

Yes.

yeah, not sure if it was the same with you but it was that word "soul" that made me take a chance...haha

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

Yes.

yeah, not sure if it was the same with you but it was that word "soul" that made me take a chance...haha

It was actually a combination of that and the fact that i bought it from the 25 cent record thrift spot... if it was $1 i would not have copped!

• La De Las

Not the greatest break in the world but worth chopping up

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    La De Las

Not the greatest break in the world but worth chopping up

Rock N Roll sandwich right? People were paying stupid money for this online recently. I think it's a $10 record... nice break tho... the soundclip you got up is a little chopped up or something??

how u doing wubwub?

b

• Rock N Roll sandwich right? People were paying stupid money for this online recently. I think it's a $10 record... nice break tho... the soundclip you got up is a little chopped up or something??
    how u doing wubwub?
    b

Yeah Rock and Roll Sandwich.. You are the .01% I record it off the lp before I flogged it for $100 on ebay.

I am good but busy with my drum business/youthwork/web design/flogging lps at the market and ebay and ocassional wedding dj gigs as well as being a father to a 2yr girl.While I was reading your post she was staring at your avatar and chanting boobies,boobies,

Are you still OS there is another Brisbane fair on the 22 sept.

I have had a pretty lean time finding rare in Northern New South Wales recently (no surf psych left?) apart from 50 mint copies of

Are you still OS there is another Brisbane fair on the 22 sept.

yeah I'm here for another year approx... I might be back briefly to do some shows tho.... you gotta get me up to where you're at... like we talked about last time...

I have had a pretty lean time finding rare in Northern New South Wales recently (no surf psych left?) apart from 50 mint copies of

yo, what does that sound like? you think you can lace me with it??? you got 50 ya prick hahhaha... PM me bro...

bev

btw

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

heres a few im not sure too many people are up on....but sorry lurkers somehow it got this weird flange effect on it! (and no, the last one isnt a cover of sweet pea or you baby, its from '67 on musicor)

this is bad as hell! can you fix the flanger?

• yo, what does that sound like? you think you can lace me with it??? you got 50 ya prick hahhaha... PM me bro...

KANGURU

Have a listen

I have to sell them really slowly as i dont want to flood the market for RareOzHippyIndianChill

See you at the fair I will probably looking pretty worn out like last time as i have to get up at 5am to get to the fair at 7.30am.

• heres a few im not sure too many people are up on....but sorry lurkers somehow it got this weird flange effect on it! (and no, the last one isnt a cover of sweet pea or you baby, its from '67 on musicor)

this is bad as hell! can you fix the flanger?

Dude he put the flange on there on purpose.

yo, what does that sound like? you think you can lace me with it??? you got 50 ya prick hahhaha... PM me bro...

KANGURU

Have a listen

I have to sell them really slowly as i dont want to flood the market for RareOzHippyIndianChill

See you at the fair I will probably looking pretty worn out like last time as i have to get up at 5am to get to the fair at 7.30am.

I ain't in Brisso for another year, you've turned off your PMs??? hit me off with a message with your e-mail address...

bev

• The Infamous Jesus Break from BITD and apparently the Matthew Larkin Cassell break.

2 for 2!!!

• i found this record completely randomly and couldn't read the back which was in a foreign language. I think a few people may know the break(s)...

• more braeks!!!!! peace, stein. . .

• Your wish is my demand

untitled.mp3 - 0.40MB

• 'sis is a great braek beat very fast and hard. me likes it.

Listen

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    more braeks!!!!!

L**r*n those foreign ones you posted were ill. Is the record only on one channel or did you do that on purpose?

That reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask. How many fools sit around and sample from sound clips like these? I know some dudes that do (who shall remain nameless), but that shit is to me. I guess ultimately do you, but it would feel like cheating or something. I guess I can't throw out my Hip Hop Rulebook???.

Ok more braecxkzs plaese

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    i found this record completely randomly and couldn't read the back which was in a foreign language. I think a few people may know the break(s)...

• Hey D*m*i*n,
    Thanks I was geeked about finding those on a completely "ok, I'll take a chance on it" $1 record. It's been awhile but I'm pretty sure the only reason it's mono is because I quickly made a snippet off the GP3.

I think there is truly something to be said for sampling through your own unique set up....the sound/ambiance is different...every factor in the chain of your set up effects things in my opinion.
    People who sample mp3's might not realize they are losing a lot of that even with a mp3 at 192...it's still compressed. I don't think it's good or bad, just not preferred.

PS-Please PM your street address por favor