2»

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    me, my cousin, and gramps

left to right? i love this pic

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i'm on the right. here's another

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• yo NO disrespect...but there are some fine momz in this thread.

Agreed, Edith's Momma is especially pretty.

Heres me and my moms a few years back:

My Dad, Brother and I camping, mom was always working the rolleiflex.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    My parents been split for years. They are good friends. My wife thinks they might get back together and that kinda creeps me out. Bizaaar. Anyways...

I took pops up to DC a few months ago. He wanted to see the WW2 memorial. His pops was on the Pacific front.

Didn't take but 5 minutes before he was more interested in the various shorties over the memorials. lol.

Moms chillin'

• With my parents at the end of my vacation in the Philippines about 4 months ago...

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    I wish I had some photos with the Mom's and Pop's but this will do.(for now)

On my wife and I's wedding day.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Does anyone know photoshop so I can get both of them in one photo?

Here's one where my Dad came to visit with his other kid (my half-brother). We all shared a J and had a pretty good time.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I wish I had some photos with the Mom's and Pop's but this will do.(for now)

On my wife and I's wedding day.

The moustache is

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Here's one of my Mom & I on my birthday in Dec 06.

Haven't got one of my Dad, but I like this one of him clowning his new hooded sweatshirt at xmas last year.

Doesn't show you much though, imagine a guy that looks similar to what Tom Hanks will look like in about 10yrs time & you'll get the idea.

• I don't have any recent photos of my mom and I together, I don't think. She's going to be 60 this year (in fact, in less than a month) so I'm sure I'll have a few photos of me and ma dukes. These are the only ones I could find on the computer.

Both of these were taken at my 6th grade "graduation". Our class songs were The Carpenters' "We've Only Just Begun" (boo) and, not a surprise here, Loggins & Messina's "Watching The River Run".

This is of me and my dad. Despite the jangle of the belt that would result in a "dirty lickin'", he was a good guy. A year after this was taken, he would no longer be with us. It's a bit eerie to think that I have now lived longer than him.

Then there's mom. I look grumpy because I was, my mom and I have always got into arguments over a lot of things, which continue to this day. I don't know if it's a Libra thing, I don't know. What I do know is that I didn't want to take this picture with her at that moment on that day.

I still remember the smells of the leis that day, and wondered if I would ever see any of my good friends again. Hard to believe these were taken 25 years ago.

• Anyone else find this immensely creepy?

• Anyone else find this immensely creepy?

I'm sayin'! Dude's gone...uhhhh, batty.

Get your head out the comic books for a bit, hoLmes! Get some fresh air or something!

[color:white](Insert predictable jpeg of Bruce Wayne on vacation here) [/color]

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Anyone else find this immensely creepy?

Not really. I thought it was funny, actually.

• The Three H*rmilos

b/w

WASSUP NOW, BATMON?!?!

Mexi-mullet in full e-f-f-e-c-t.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

Anyone else find this immensely creepy?

Not really. I thought it was funny, actually.

Second that.

• Options
    My mom and I at my 30th.

My dad and I in '04.

Strange that the only two pictures I have of my parents on this computer were both taken in bars.

no, I'm not Giulianni. but that's the rents....with Giulianni. don't ask.

My Dad is in the top center

ILL.

What's the story behind this picture?

Could this be the story?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    My dad died when I was real young, not quite 2 years old, so I don't have any photos of us all that I can find right now. Here's a photo of my mom and dad in 1970.

Mama Dukatz

• from left to right:
    Dad, Me, Mom, and Sis at my graduation 2 years ago
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket