SOCAL SUPERPARTY PICS!!!!!

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Left to Right: AlGarth (the karate kid), DStill, HJ's Sister, Iron Monkey, And Guzzo Holding Chicken. Guzzo and Insulin DStill, UnderTheRadar, AlGarth, and in the back.... MANGOMAN! Dizzy Sandwich. Left To Right: Anna, Iron Monkey, DeepBrnt, DStill, Guzzo, Insulin, Mangoman, AlGarth, Me on the ground, and part of MyLatency Adam knocking out pushups like a madman... MANGOMAN preparing to do pushups.... MANGOMAN doing pushups, but not as many as Guzzo... Me doing pushups, but not as many as either MANGOMAN or Guzzo... notice the pile of money by my head... that was the money for the winner. Mylatency with Rachel on AlGarth's sweet unicycle and kelly. Me damaging my balls on the unicycle. Me still thinking I rule even though I couldn't ride it.... MyLatency, AKA BIG PIMPIN, with Rachel (HJ's co-worker) and HJ... Mark looking hard, me looking drunk, HJ, Rachel, and AlGarth moving in on Mark's lady.... fucking cockblocker!!!! hahahahahaha I blocked the eyes of this glaucoma patient to protect his identity. Besides, I'm sure that was just tobacco.... right?

Comments

• YOU GUYS FUGGIN RULE THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( next time bitches )

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

I blocked the eyes of this glaucoma patient to protect his identity. Besides, I'm sure that was just tobacco.... right?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    LOL!!!

Those pictures capture 1/10 of the excitement, record talk, smoke, and drank.

That party kicked some major ass, much love to everyone who made it out (and who were there in spirit)!!!

GOOD TIMES!!!

Three cheers to our hosts the lovely HJ and Dizzy "Uni-crasher" Bull!!!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    mark-

you got such a babyface. remember 5 years each direction for you. no more.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    LOL

'sall good, Ar*

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Me still thinking I rule even though I couldn't ride it....

killin' it!

How many pushups did you do, Guzzo?! Next White Hype

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Gone are the memories of that photo with Mark and his 7-Eleven shirt.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Oh man... I can't believe how lame it is that I missed this.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    So Cal...

YOU ROCK!!!!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Wait...dstill808 cut off his dreads?!

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    Wait...dstill808 cut off his dreads?!
    Holla! So aerodynamic right now!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Guzzo and Insulin

dude.....

• I blocked the eyes of this glaucoma patient to protect his identity. Besides, I'm sure that was just tobacco.... right?

DAMN!! Can't a brotha enjoy his herbal medications without THE MAN trynna keep him down?

Seriously, so appreciative of Dizzy and HJ's supreme kindness and hospitality.Guys thanks so much for puttin together such a thorough get-down for yours truly's birthday. Truly unforgettable....at least the parts that I remember.

Also very cool to meet SoulStrut dudes both new and veteran status. DJ Anna, Caz, Mark, Sid, DStill, AlGarth (sweep the leg Johnny!), Mango, Guzzo, Insulin, blahblahblahnerdblahblah.....

• Guzzo and Insulin

dude.....

suspect...

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    dudes, so glad to hang with you all, sorry I was a party pooper, but I was getting sick and since that double Jamesons on the rocks didn't cure me, now I AM sick.

great photos, Diz, where's the ome of us?

great cake, HJ!