I'm semi new here!!!

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Hey Folks! I realized I never actually properly introduced myself here and just went straight for the gusto and did a trade post a year or two ago.But anyways, here is my info and Thanks for taking me under your wing(s).My name is Adrian..(also go by "age") I'm 36 years old I'm Married to my long term girlfriend/turned wife, Una Our 2 year is coming up this Oct 1st. I've been with her for 6 years.I've know her for little over 13 years. I collect and trade/sell records of all shapes,sizes and rpm. I work in an Office f/t. I work in a Cafe' p/t. I used to be a fulltime Graphic Artist, But Stopped to concentrate more on the things I love the most(music) I could lose some weight,But I love foodBeen on an exercise kick and been running a mile every morning and before I goto sleep.I don't drink any more(well,been several years and I guess that would be a lie, cause I have the odd one beer here and there) I don't do drugs any more (also been several years) I stopped smoking (been a little over a year) All I drink now is Water and Hot & Ice Tea My name Is Adrian. This is my Introduction to ya'll sorry it took so long!! __________________ Much Peace And Respect: Adrian

Comments

• You also used to work at Gremic skate shop and you had green hair at one point. This was when I was around 10 or 11 years old, back in 89-90.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    How dare you T***y!!!j/k
    Yes, I also used to work at Winchester Skate Shop aswell, I don't think I had dyed hair though, Maybe long ass hair.but, never a mullet!
    The Gremic Days, Damn!!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Wow AGE,

Nice to meet you. This might sound homo, but it's not. You're a very nice man, with very nice records and mad knowledge too... WELCOME --- Officially.

peace.

• How dare you T***y!!!j/k
    Yes, I also used to work at Winchester Skate Shop aswell, I don't think I had dyed hair though, Maybe long ass hair.but, never a mullet!
    The Gremic Days, Damn!!

dude...you won't go very far on here...if you let people like Tommy make fun of you...(shut up tommy! )

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    No, I had green hair when i worked at gremic..

He's got black mailing material on me

• From one Adrian to another... welcome to this thing of ours...

• Age is a madd knowledge dropper and trades the raers for days. respeck!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Age is a madd knowledge dropper and trades the raers for days. respeck!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    hahahaha

This might sound homo, but it's not. You're a very nice man, with very nice records and mad knowledge too... WELCOME --- Officially.

It does not sound homo at all homie.Thanks for all the love fellas....uh..
    NO HOMO!!

Peace ya'll and good night!

Adrian

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

age drop mad knowledge about rekkids and tingz.