SF Whats Goin On?

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited September 2007 in Announcements
my friend is in town and was wondering where the homies were playing tonight? hard as fuck last night gave me the cajones to jump back out into the world of young ignorance and juvenile wildin for some more drinking and chilling with the folks.holler!

Comments

• please clear out your pms.

• fool.

i'm deejaying in oakland tongiht. luka's tap room with the oakland faders. The shit usually cracks. Yeah I already told Julie about it.

• my friend is in town and was wondering where the homies were playing tonight? hard as fuck last night gave me the cajones to jump back out into the world of young ignorance and juvenile wildin for some more drinking and chilling with the folks.

holler!

I told you last night...I'm at Royale (1326 Grant at Green)...

I'll be playing Funk, Soul, Disco, Hip hop, 80's...etc...

10-2am NO COVER

• I'm all for jinx appearances becoming less raer!

Tittsworth at RX Gallery, Bored Stiff release party at Milk, De La Soul at Club 6.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    I'm all for jinx appearances becoming less raer!

Tittsworth at RX Gallery, Bored Stiff release party at Milk, De La Soul at Club 6.

less than raer!

...pms CLEARED!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    sonsabitches. i'm going to miss another jinx appearance. just blaze played down here last night. the holmeses, phil said it was kinda .

it's about to be on tonight though. already got the kettle one and various exotic juices cooling out in the high tech refridgerator. drunk texts will be in full effect.

hold it down, jinx!!