record frames

ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Time to redecorate the crib with raers.Anyone know where to cop some record frames on the cheap? I need 10-20 at least, maybe more if its a good deal.

Comments

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    only place ive seen em is urban outfitter

but im sure the internet has more attractive options

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    P***9 had em but was out when I asked for some last week
    bagsunlimited has an assortment but i dunno how cheap they are relative to other shops

• Michael's Craft Stores have them... Not Sure if the chain is outside of Canada I would assume so.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Michael's Craft Stores have them... Not Sure if the chain is outside of Canada I would assume so.
    it is. how much are they there?

• Michael's Craft Stores have them... Not Sure if the chain is outside of Canada I would assume so.
    it is. how much are they there?

check your sunday paper for their circulars, when they have framing sales, they are 5 bucks...I try and load up on them when the sales rolls around.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Aaron Brothers (if you have them) do a "Buy one frame get the second for a penny sale." They do it twice a year.

Cosine on the Michaels.

Average price is $10. I never find good frame deals on the net.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Word.

Sounds like I need to watch for that Michael's sale..

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Aaron Brothers (if you have them) do a "Buy one frame get the second for a penny sale." They do it twice a year.

Cosine on the Michaels.

Average price is $10. I never find good frame deals on the net.

I just cleaned up on these at Aaron brothers. If your willing to wait the next sale is in December

• P***9 had em but was out when I asked for some last week
    bagsunlimited has an assortment but i dunno how cheap they are relative to other shops

The bags ones are cheap. As in cheaply made, and not the kind of thing you want on your wall.

• Word.

Sounds like I need to watch for that Michael's sale..

Cosign on the Sunday paper Michael's coupons.

I noticed the other day that Half Price Books carries them now for $9.98 - sometimes they give out coupons (20% I think) with your purchase, or have "50% off everything in the store" promotions.

• these steel frames are welded by hand by a small german dealer - ???5 each