What do YOU do to WORK OUT ? (Physical Related)

Comments

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    trampoline

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    play tennis at least 5 days a week.

Tennis???! That is so not HOOD!

This is like comparing Serena Williams to Austin Crochere.

YoIGotBeats' favorite athlete revealed >>>>> Martina Hingis.

I played Tennis for 6 years str8 as a teen. And I played across the st from Yankee Stadium and at the Armoury on 145th in Harlem. Hoodcats and Heidi Heissmans. Id get off the court and go bang it on my homies on the b-ball court. no diff to me.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I played Tennis for 6 years str8 as a teen. And I played across the st from Yankee Stadium and at the Armoury on 145th in Harlem. Hoodcats and Heidi Heissmans. Id get off the court and go bang it on my homies on the b-ball court. no diff to me.

Playing tennis past age 20 is the equivalent of collecting beanie babies.

u need to recheck ur formulas......

• play tennis at least 5 days a week.

So when you stopped listening to J-Pop and started listening to rap music, you also stopped playing tennis and started playing basketball?

What part of the game is that?

u need to recheck ur formulas......

I'm just clowning man. no hard feelings. i got respect for all sports.

• It's a nyc thing a lot of kids and adults fucking with tennis are not the Brads and Dakotas of Orange County ya know

So when you stopped listening to J-Pop and started listening to rap music, you also stopped playing tennis and started playing basketball?

What part of the game is that?

My exercise consists of WORKING FOOLS ON THE INTERNET. JOKES YALL.

My exercise consists of WORKING FOOLS ON THE INTERNET. JOKES YALL.

Fingergangbangster

• I'm just glad I didn't catch this volley when it was happening or I'da gone Count Foolio!

• I vary up my excersizes by the day but everyday consists of 300 stomach excercizes (varying leg height, also knee ups). But I also swim, run, walk, play frisbee, do gymnastics and other activities just stay active daily.

I'm just glad I didn't catch this volley when it was happening or I'da gone Count Foolio!

Did you just finish your sets?

• Did you just finish your sets?

play in the am before I hit the J. O.

• basketball, biking around town is regular.

usually in the habit of 3 sets x 25 pushups every other day. less often is 3 sets chinups, pullups, situps(about a 35 count).. gotta bench press in the back, need to ge back into it. had to take a break when i hurt an elbow. i was getting close to 3xmy body weight.

swimming is the shit, but i dont swim laps often anymore

Did you just finish your sets?

play in the am before I hit the J. O.

You know I'm just fucking with you NY cats. Didn't know you guys play tennis.

Fuckin' is my only form of workout.

Fuckin' is my only form of workout.

HAHAHAHA.

• I got my pullup game up though too.

I used to only fuck with weights. But I lost some weight so I'm like 240 now, and I can actually do multiple sets of pullups, close grip and regular grip.

Fool in my gym used to train with Mr. Puerto Rico (no homo) he taught me some shit

Starting to get some cuts

All about the calisthenics (pullups, dips, etc.)

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

What kinda yoga did you take?

Ashtanga.

So apparently you can undo a lot of the good you do in a work-out if you don't eat the right foods after...what would they be? High protein stuff? Please inform.

• Didn't know you guys play tennis.

Arthur Ashe got mad heads onto the court back!!!

All goodness though - I plan on taking you out in fantasy b-ball this year. Isn't that a sport?

Didn't know you guys play tennis.

Arthur Ashe got mad heads onto the court back!!!

All goodness though - I plan on taking you out in fantasy b-ball this year. Isn't that a sport?

I just googled Arthur Ashe. Mad disconnected. I know Agassi, and I know that he is one of the 20th century's great sports icons. And I know that John Macenroe's mouth was just as big as his game. And I know that Pete Sampras is the Tim Duncan of the tennis game. That about right?

Fantasy B-Ball is technically a sport because it requires testosterone. Any time, your adrenaline and testosterone levels rise significantly, it is a sport.

if you don't eat the right foods after...what would they be? High protein stuff? Please inform.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    oh for fuck's sake - really now.

lol lol lol

if you don't eat the right foods after...what would they be? High protein stuff? Please inform.

Talk about undoing a lot of the good after exercise.....

Try doing this at 2am, one hour before you go to sleep.

oh for fuck's sake - really now.

lol lol lol

• Fuckin' is my only form of workout.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

I've just started going for an hour long bike ride every day without fail and it feels damn good.

I started doing this a year ago.
    Someday I can ride 4 or 5 hours straight

Who here ever made a 2/3 weeks long ride with a bike?

• I do a 2 hour Iyengar Yoga class every week
    Walk an hour a day
    ride a bike, one big w/e ride + a few other hours a week
    golf too (try it, its suprisingly full on)
    and table tennis on the regular

need to round it out with a few more push ups, weights & sit ups

• I ain't even ashamed to say I lost 20kilos (that's like, lots and lots of pounds) in 3 months literally spending 10 minutes a day on this fine machine

Chuck speaks truth.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    yoga...and its the best thing ever.

Tried this a few times and it is sooooooo boring.

The best thing was when it's all over and you're lying there and the instructor comes around and rubs your temples with some oil and massages your scalp. Gimme an hour of that and call it yoga and I'll be down.

hmmmm. I have never had the feeling of it being boring. It's relaxing and I feel more flexible.

And energetic.

Works differently for other people I suppose. That massage thing sounds good, but i only get that when I pay $60 and hour at a spa

Isn't there a lot of farting during these sessions? I mean from everyone around the room? Haha. Farting. Farting's funny.