REMINDER-FREE EBAY INSERTIONS [NO SEXO ]ALL MONTH!

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
no i don't work for themno charge for the month of septsell some crap and get yo game on and out the doorEDITED

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    as in... NO FEES at all?

Kick ass! I was about to list some shit this weekend too.

Thanks for the headz up

• It's not "no fees at all". They would lose millions. You get a free insertion (ayo) for items starting $9.99 or lower if you select gallery (which you do have to pay for). Then you still have to pay your regular closing fees. Still, it is a nice little promotion.

• whats "gallery"?

I love free insertions!

• i might have to get my ebay on. its been a minute

whats "gallery"?

That's where you get to list I think up to 4 pics of the item

i might have to get my ebay on. its been a minute

SOULSTRUT EBAY PARTY!

WooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• 4?????? shhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiit. im coolwith one. can i put pics of hoes we knows? can i link websites in my item description or will my joints get sequestered

yeah... and then we can all put "check out the rest of soulstrut's listings and put links to each other's auctions...

And dolo can list his mp3 raers just so he doesn't feel left out... or not.

BUYITNOWBEER!

• should i list shit right now? or will i lose the yankee market? too early for the brit buyers? decisions decisions

• Gallery means you can see a little thumbnail pic of the item to the left of the description before you've clicked on it. It has nothing to do with how many pictures you can have. If you want multiple pictures for free just open a photobucket (or similar) account and insert (there's that word again) some html.

• well, should i list some shit right now? coach me, my soulstrut brethren. i havent sold on the bay in eons (but i just took 15 pics)

Nah man - wait till friday night for the ebay party!

• well, should i list some shit right now? coach me, my soulstrut brethren. i havent sold on the bay in eons (but i just took 15 pics)

If you have a solid block of desirable records I think this should be as good a time as any to sell. If you're going to run just some whatever records then you're going to get whatever prices, year-round. I sold straight through the summer with no regrets. The summer slump is overrated IMO.

• okay. i'ma do it. so should i do gallery option and they wont charge me?

• You still have to pay 35 cents for gallery but the actual insertion fee is waived.

• naaa, fuck that. im about to put up a solid block of desirables...fuck the bullshit, the die is cast

codeame: tripldoubl (dont bitch ss police, i'll send raj money tomorrow)

naaa, fuck that. im about to put up a solid block of desirables...fuck the bullshit, the die is cast

Post a link without paying Raj yet or your soft

• naaa, fuck that. im about to put up a solid block of desirables...fuck the bullshit, the die is cast

Post a link without paying Raj yet or your soft

sheeeit, i'm wicked bad

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtripldoubl

for some reason its not listing this joint (although it shows up on my ebay page as being listed )
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330162739091&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014

• i'mpaying raj right now. i feel dirty not too

SOFT!

Kidding. Like PE said, "do the right thing."

• cant figure out why Another 1-4-U-2-N-V isnt showing up when you hit "view other auctions"

why must i cry!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

• i'll throw a setsale up tomorrow.

should i do hiphop or classics?
    raerrrrrrrs or nice affordables?

igotta buy a security system and heating system for the crib = $$$ evaporating

Go the set sale - I'll be checking that that!