SoulStrut Ultimate Overkill Sessions

Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Whats the longest session you have spent explicitly on Soul Strut?[/b]Mine is today. 5 hours, but it is Sunday and I do have a bitch motherfunk of a hangover after a beer festival last night so... plaese dont question my social morals, laurel.

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Whoa.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    uhhhh, like an entire day? (cuz i was sick).

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    You mean not leaving the site at all? When I used to work at a computer all day I would check in every 15 min at least. But I never spent more than an hour on this site alone. That was usually reading the reviews section.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    15 minutes at any given time, I would say an hour each day popping back and forth.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    maybe an hour. especially if theres popeye talk happenin. stein. .

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    maybe an hour. especially if theres popeye talk happenin. stein. .

Dude... you are a freak lately! Time for some fresh air! You missed a fun party last night too!

couldn't make it. thanks for the invite though diz. been workin 12 hour days and didn't get off til midnight yesterday. i'd like to see the pic's.
    vitual party. stein. . .

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    couldn't make it. thanks for the invite though diz. been workin 12 hour days and didn't get off til midnight yesterday. i'd like to see the pic's.
    vitual party. stein. . .

You hold down a regular like Jake One? Or are you talking about working in the studio?

studio.