Rachel Ray...Let's discuss This

shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Real ass or fake???

Comments

• what the hell, is that a photoshop? why does that photo exist? any more from same shoot? inquiring minds want to know.

• that looks fake as hell...
    she does nothing for me; worst boobs on tv. whoever does her wardrobe should be fired. so unflattering.

and her 'jar opening extravaganza,' of a show is cringe inducing.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    sometimes i dig her, sometimes i wanna smother her to death with a tortilla. she does have a great (big) ass, but the wardrobe people dont know how to dress her, her pants are way to high up her naval and they accentuate and focus on a her non existent boobs. that said:

i just hate when she gets all excited and starts talking out the side of her mouth.
    and that pic is very fake.

• I remember watching her show $40 a day or something, and it was pretty good. That ass is a bonus.

• What is her heritage??and no I don't want to hear she's "white".

• sergserg 682 Posts
    she sucks

• Yeah she's always happy & smiley faced.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What is her heritage??and no I don't want to hear she's "white".

Ray is partially of Sicilian ancestry; her maternal grandparents were Sicilian. Her relatives on her father's side are Cajun from Louisiana. She was born in Glens Falls, New York.[/b]

• What is her heritage??and no I don't want to hear she's "white".

Ray is partially of Sicilian ancestry; her maternal grandparents were Sicilian. Her relatives on her father's side are Cajun from Louisiana. She was born in Glens Falls, New York.[/b]
    So maybe it's the Cajun side that has her ass blowing up.

What is her heritage??and no I don't want to hear she's "white".

So maybe it's the Cajun side that has her ass blowing up.

"Oh she's gotta have some Black in her, somewhere"

• if only that tush was real.

• it's very interesting that there are multiple fake rachel ray shots. Why would people even care to put her head on other ladies bodies?

I saw her True Hollywood Story and she posed for Maxim or something like that at one point. Her body fluctuates like crazy. She's got the weirdest body. She also says annoying words like "yummo" but the food network is full of lame shit like Emeril saying "aww yeah babe" (so creepy) and anything that comes out of Paulla Dean's mouth.

I like how her head is smaller than one buttcheek in that picture hairyb posted.

• she sucks

oh god. is this for real?

btw thanks for the drunk voicemail last night. i checked my phone this morning and heard "heyy argablah ar ah blargah blah blah SUCKS!!"

• sergserg 682 Posts
    she sucks

oh god. is this for real?

btw thanks for the drunk voicemail last night. i checked my phone this morning and heard "heyy argablah ar ah blargah blah blah SUCKS!!"

you're welcome. I don't remember making that call but apparently I started drunk texting too.

• chasechase 767 Posts

wide hips, zero ass

• i'm sure it was the usual telling me i'm bitchmade and/or suck. "hargabablah blah" you tried though

i honestly had no idea who rachel ray was until today. i checked on flickr for ray pics because the different asses on her in this thread is confusing me...and came across this.

This smug pug bitch has been on every damn box of Triscuits that has come into my kitchen, and I could stand it no more.

hahahaha

• chasechase 767 Posts
    i'm sure it was the usual telling me i'm bitchmade and/or suck.

i honestly had no idea who rachel ray was until today. i checked on flickr for ray pics because the different asses on her in this thread is confusing me...and came across this.

This smug pug bitch has been on every damn box of Triscuits that has come into my kitchen, and I could stand it no more.

hahahaha

hating Rachel Ray is the new black

There's an episode where she goes out to dinner w/ Omar Epps. Her stylist obviously "urbanized" her steez for the shoot. And Omar's swag was turned up a couple of notches.

• does she cook and have recipes on her show or is she a food critic?

man i hardly turn on my tv anymore and i have no idea what's going on

• She shows you how to cop yummo sammies on a budget of $40 a day.

does she cook and have recipes on her show or is she a food critic?

30 Minute Meals is where u can get glimpses of her Booty, examples of MOR fashion styles, Cold War era slanguage, and some cooking recipes that post college kids can mimic.

Its that American Quick-Cook-shit so one can watch more TV since were so too occupied to work the kitchen and make a real meal. Talmbout SloppyJoes and shit. GTFOHWTB.

LOL! No doubt, man, this chick is a culinary abomination.

Anybody see the Iron Chef where she took on Giada De Laurentiis?

She shows you how to cop yummo sammies on a budget of $40 a day.

Yeah, but she aint on some restaurant/chef shit. She's on some regular folk can whip somethin up too.

Yeah, but she aint on some restaurant/chef shit. She's on some regular folk can whip somethin up too.

Yeah, I understand her M.O., she just drives me up the wall. Still, she's nowhere near as bad as Sandra Lee.

Still, she's nowhere near as bad as Sandra Lee.

• does she cook and have recipes on her show or is she a food critic?

man i hardly turn on my tv anymore and i have no idea what's going on

Her target audience seems to be people who have no idea how to cook, or how to warm up water for Cup Noodles. Her 30-Minute Meals show always appears as if she's on some weird substance, and in the last 5 minutes her laughter is at its most obnoxious. But yeah, the Iron Chef she did with Giada De Laurentiis, Ray didn't even know her way around a kitchen. If the recipe was not off the side of a Ritz box, she seemed to be at a loss.

But for whatever reason, be it the cute factor, short and stubby, or having a good publicist, she now has her own magazine, her own line of good products (I believe there is now a Rachel Ray brand of EVOO), her face is on various foods (Ritz, and Kraft Macaroni & Cheese), and as harsh as it sounds, it always sounds like she has a lot of oblong objects in her mouth.

Really, what is up with Sandra Lee? I like what Anthony Bourdain said, something about how her forehead can ruin nations, and so can her food. She looks a bit like Ginger Lynn if Ginger Lynn had a sexy voice, but that's it. More galagala than a lemon meringue in that one.

In the meantime, there's Nigella Lawson.

• Anybody see the Iron Chef where she took on Giada De Laurentiis?

I think I'd rather see them in an oil wrestling match.

Giada De Laurentiis,

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    In the meantime, there's Nigella Lawson.